My First skool, any comments?

mac_t13

Near my area, Geylang East is going to open my first skool end of 2010. Interested to enrol my girl. Any commen on this childcare?

veronica

Near my area, Geylang East is going to open my first skool end of 2010. Interested to enrol my girl. Any commen on this childcare?
Can you tell me where is it? For new school, i guess no matter which brands, you do not have to worry abt their hygiene level since everything will be new.

But frankly I feel the teachers "quality" so so only. Some teachers don't speak "good" english but my fren told me, :"fee so cheap, what u expect". MAybe its true lor..

Last edited:

mac_t13

Hi, Veronica. I've check with them, the lastest by Mar 2011. The location is Geylang East Ave 1, Blk 126 & 128. around the GE library, directly opp geylang east polyclinic. Before subsidy, abt $600.

veronica

Hi, Veronica. I've check with them, the lastest by Mar 2011. The location is Geylang East Ave 1, Blk 126 & 128. around the GE library, directly opp geylang east polyclinic. Before subsidy, about $600.
Ya their fees quite cheap compare to those ones outside.

somenifty

Can you tell me where is it? For new school, i guess no matter which brands, you do not have to worry about their hygiene level since everything will be new.

But frankly I feel the teachers "quality" so so only. Some teachers dont't speak "good" english but my friend told me, :"fee so cheap, what you expect". MAybe its true ..
cheap very seldom equals good.

Mama_Mel

Hi Mac, the centre had operate since 3rd Jan, i had went down today for registration my son for Infant care. =)) Place are new and great :))