My Husband sleep with other Woman...

chiccprofiling

Hi Chloe

Very sorry to hear about the incident with your husband. Our firm actually provides Character Profiling services for kids. However, through the numbers analysis, we are also able to determine what may occur in one's life, including potential marriage issues, family issues, money issues etc, as well as share with you on the possible remedies.

We also offer consultation services as well.

Please drop me an email @ chicc764@chiccprofiling.com if you want to find out more. Our business website is at CHICC Profiling
Take care!

ariess

I think he is worth to be given another chance because he admit it to you, feel remoseful and treat you better than before.

cel.lea

wow. i know this thread started in May, been several mths now. i hope chloe had found her ans & she is better. i must share my story. to me, men who committed adultery r not worth believing. cos it happened & will happen again. y? bcos the wife can always forgive. call me harsh but i believe i deserve better love & a better man. i cannot sleep with a man who had slept with others during our marriage. i am not encouraging divorce. if you had attempted to make it work but you r in pain & misery, he's not the one who brings you happiness.

i had suffer a broken marriage before & had a son. the most painful memories is not just filing for divorce, it's facing my failed love& the pressure from families/relatives who doesnt support me. it was overwhelming. the pain lasted more than yrs till i remarried.

i would rather go thru the years of pain to save myself than being in a painful loveless marriage that can last a lifetime! to me, 1st choice seem more appealing. i did it. went thru the whole failed thing & became a happier woman today. i deserve better.

if i have to do it twice to be another happier person, i will. right now, i dont need to.

Last edited:
I know it is not easy and it will never be easy.
Its only you who can say when you can forgive him again.
But please consider lots of things before you decide.

I think he is a real man to admit his mistakes, knowing that if he want you will never know. You know its the guilt and love that makes him admit it.
You said that you never though he would do it. It only means you know he is a good man.

I hope during his weakness, you can be his strength.
and when he fails, you will be there to show him the right way.
Its hard I know especially you're hurt

A chance for me is just fair.
Maybe this time, he knows that he is weak
and will work on trying not to do it again.

Again, i know it will never be easy, but you can at least try.
In the end, if ever your relationship failed,
you know you gave all that you have.

ilovesong

Hi mummies,

i know this thread started last yr. But im also facing similar problems. Can we really forgive & forget? i juz read some emails sent by my hubby during our dating times in sch days, so sweet... & nw he slept with other woman..
At night it come to my mind how can another woman be beside my man in man, i feel terrible. i got a young kid. i love him so much that it hurts..

ilovesong

Hi ChrissieC,

i saw his cc bill n reconfirmed it by a hotel email in his deleted mails. The timing is where he is suppose to be in reservist n training over the wkends... can u imagine how hurting... i confronted him saying someone saw him at that budget hotel. He challenge me to meet my frd to clarify n said he was in camp hw to be there. Do u know the hotel booking was 1 wk in advance of the chk-in date... it was planned for a WK!

mtan

Hi ChrissieC,

i saw his cc bill n reconfirmed it by a hotel email in his deleted mails. The timing is where he is suppose to be in reservist n training over the wkends... can u imagine how hurting... i confronted him saying someone saw him at that budget hotel. He challenge me to meet my frd to clarify n said he was in camp hw to be there. Do u know the hotel booking was 1 wk in advance of the chk-in date... it was planned for a WK!
hi, it's really hurting as more and more dirts sufaced. What u should do now u to keep calm.

ChrissieC

Someone asked me this: how many moments in your life do you want to live fearing everything?

He reminded me to live passionately and without fear. (easy to say, right!!!!.....)

But well, really, you never know if he will hurt you again. Maybe yes, maybe not.

But be bravely! Live courageously! Be pretty, be happy, be love-filled!!!

It's his loss if he is gonna screw up again. Not yours. We're gonna be happy and successful any way! Jia you!!!

ChrissieC

Yes, keep calm.

But one thing I learnt, never confront without solid evidence. Best is to catch them in the act. Else you will just be embroiled in a "I did not! Yes you did!" kind of endless quarrel, you cry, he shout, say you crazy, say this n that...

At the end, your eyes will be swollen and you will be exhausted....

ChrissieC

Remember to keep the email discretely and whatever you can find. Mtg my pal now. Gtg. Check in on u later, u stay strong k