My little boy is here!

shopaholic

Date : 20 October 2009
Weight : 3.595 kg
Height : 51 cm

Was actually scheduled to go for induction but as luck had it, I was actually having contractions by the time I arrived at the hospital. This boy didnt want mummy to go through induction. Yeah! :)

He's about 2 weeks old now and taking care of him has been quite a breeze so far. :)

autumn82

Was actually scheduled to go for induction but as luck had it, I was actually having contractions by the time I arrived at the hospital. This boy didnt want mummy to go through induction. Yeah! :)

He's about 2 weeks old now and taking care of him has been quite a breeze so far. :)
Congrats darling!! Rest well!!!

iwan2noe

you r a lucky mother!
Congrats!!

Rest well and recover soon!

hueychye79

Shopaholic mummy, your baby same birthday as my baby...

Congrat! :Dancing_wub:

joeyz

congrat shopaholic mummy, lucky for you too. :)

hueychye79

And I realised they have the same name too!! :D Except that spelling is different, my boy is Isaac. Maybe they will be good friends next time!!
Shopaholic mummies, my baby name spelling also Isaac... :err:

So, is same spelling with your baby also.. :001_302:

esta_837

awww...congrats!! What a good boy! I hope my little girl will be as good too as I too may need to be induced! :001_302:

faith80

Congrats on your little bundle on joy! :) You have a sensible little boy there.... haha.... great that you are handling it so well... You might be interested in reading up some parental tips! :Dancing_tongue:

shopaholic

Thank you, all!! Though I may not know you personally, it feels very heartwarming to receive all your well wishes.

It's almost coming to 4 weeks now and I will be out of confinement in a few days' time. Time flies... baby Isaac is still the sweet little boy he is, I hope he stays that way! :)