My little princess Phoebe is born!

naze

Congrates MrsNeo. My elder DD weighed the same as your DD when she was born. Your little gal is cute...

Amulet

Thanks =) Very fast would be your turn alr!! Excited??

Wish you a smooth delivery ^^
thank!

more like mixed feelin.. one hand cant wait for her to come out, to see her, n so tat i can faster start gear up on my appearance again ( coz i now looks so auntie lo.. hair no shape, nvr cut, seldom makeup, big butt big thigh big arm, everything big
)

on the other hand, hopin she can stay inside forever coz it seems so comfy inside.. nvr need to go hungry or pain or wat.. can be with me 24/7.. haiz... feels like 舍不得..

MrsNeo

Congrates MrsNeo. My elder DD weighed the same as your DD when she was born. Your little gal is cute...
Thanks =) woah. nice one! your baby no. 2 is on the way :D must be looking very forward yea! expecting a DD or DS?

MrsNeo

thank!

more like mixed feelin.. one hand cant wait for her to come out, to see her, n so tat i can faster start gear up on my appearance again ( coz i now looks so auntie lo.. hair no shape, nvr cut, seldom makeup, big butt big thigh big arm, everything big
)

on the other hand, hopin she can stay inside forever coz it seems so comfy inside.. nvr need to go hungry or pain or wat.. can be with me 24/7.. haiz... feels like 舍不得..
haha. it's like that de bah. many many worries!!! sigh. my appearance sucks too lor! whole figure is horribleeeeee!!! and i've got many stretch marks -.- you got msn? we chat over there? =)

Eva056

Looking very cute baby..

Hi Friend !
Seeing your baby I think ,really kids are like the angels.I like babies and you have angel so care her....