my mil puts condensed milk in my son's cereal!!!!

Goldiemum

'if there are no friction when stayin in laws... friction will when baby arrives' , 'harmony will cease when baby arrives'

I can't agree more to this.

apollo

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really speechless!!!!!1

if my mum or mil ever dare to add all these stuffs into ds's food, i will sure kill them!!!!

btw, have ur bring ur ds to sbcc?? what the doc say??

pink_daisy

mil just love to do things their way.. tat time when mil was taking care of my son, she oso let him watch tv super ultra near the tv!! n turn on the vol super loud oso!!! i told her not to let him sit so near to watch but she just 'orh-orh' but still like tat...... she oso every day gave my son eat those Wan Wan brand small egg biscuits.. i told her not to give coz those things always make my son cough n cough but she said ' i only gave 3-4 pcs, is ok one'... i don understand y mil all like to behave like tat...

lumpy

OMG..!! itz quite sense-less of ur MIL to do such a thing....hope ur boy is doing fine...*hugs*

eh ur hubby ah...hmz..siding with his heart not sense...maybe let him noe tt if his mum continues her way of taking care of his son..in e future it'll be both u n him suffering for e poor health which was caused by his mum..who by den wld not be ard..?? sorry if i offended u w my words...but i'm juz stating facts...dun hantum me k...

i understand e difficulties of staying with PIL n having ur kid taken care by them..i myself have encountered many situations which i do not agree with her way of doing...but still chose to close 1 eye for things which r not serious....if i feel itz serious/major, i'll talk to hubby..reason w him tactfully n get him to be on my side before talking to my MIL on e matter...n usually she'll listen to her dear son (my hubby)....no feelings hurt on both side...so itz a win-win situation...:)

hope things work out fine for u all....

chiro

pd returned my call liao,.he says one teaspoon for past 2mths is ok but have to stop condensed milk immediately as its very sweet n has got alot of proteins ..

And bb dun need to go for further tests..phew..

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really speechless!!!!!1

if my mum or mother in law ever dare to add all these stuffs into dear son's food, i will sure kill them!!!!

btw, have your bring your dear son to sbcc?? what the doc say??

Ting

when my bf's mum offer pin sweets, she will look at me for approval first. then she ask me, mummy, can i eat? then i will just tell her ok if it's only once or twice.

Ting

pediatrician returned my call ,.he says one teaspoon for past 2mths is ok but have to stop condensed milk immediately as its very sweet and has got alot of proteins ..

And baby dont need to go for further tests..phew..
thats good!
let him drink more plain water~

chiro

er..think they have the they are experienced mothers n know it all.. Andwill always end their closing statemnt wif 'that time when i took care of xxx also like tat'

Mus listen to them, else they sayus stubborn

mother in law just love to do things their way.. that time when mother in law was taking care of my son, she also let him watch tv super ultra near the tv!! and turn on the vol super loud also!!! i told her not to let him sit so near to watch but she just 'orh-orh' but still like that...... she also every day gave my son eat those want want brand small egg biscuits.. i told her not to give coz those things always make my son cough and cough but she said ' i only gave 3-4 pcs, is ok one'... i dont understand why mother in law all like to behave like that...

apollo

pediatrician returned my call ,.he says one teaspoon for past 2mths is ok but have to stop condensed milk immediately as its very sweet and has got alot of proteins ..

lucky! if not ur mil will become a big sinner!

really must tell ur mil CANNOT offer any sweet stuff to ur son liaoo... even my mum who is also an auntie, knows that cereal shd goes with FM or BM... haha...

autumn82

Good to hear that~ Do talk to your dh abt it..

autumn82

er..think they have the they are experienced mothers and know it all.. Andwill always end their closing statemnt with 'that time when i took care of xxx also like that'

Mus listen to them, else they sayus stubborn
:Dancing_wub:Sounds sooooo familiar!! :p

Ting

lucky! if not your mother in law will become a big sinner!

really must tell your mother in law CANNOT offer any sweet stuff to your son liaoo... even my mum who is also an auntie, knows that cereal should goes with FM or breast milk... haha...
yah even my mum also know.....

kenxf_03

I still have to explain to her that she fed him plain water so that he will accept plain water cos its plain..we dont put msg, soya sauce , sugar cos their kudneys are young,..and also they will go for sweet stuff..then she said 'never think of that'..

Wah piang!!!!!

Now i really understand what ppl meant by 'if there are no friction when stayin in laws... friction will when baby arrives' , 'harmony will cease when baby arrives'...true how true...

I totally agree on this!!! i gone thru this now..... :embarrassed:

chiro

pat pat...

Think inlaws are unteachable n unapologetic... Im still upset over mil's comment 'u did not say' ..

And dh is the mr nice guy, gracious to his parents..and family members.. Ever forgiving n loving.. Like mt zion...but To me, like mt sinai... Alot of laws.. Did not do things properly in system or say wrong things only can nag n nag..3 times continously in the car.. So much so until i decide to take let him drop me at mrt station n i take train to work..

He born in the year of the rooster.. Likes to pick fault n is a perfectionist, havin high expectations of himself n expect ppl to meet his standards. He very organised n good in details.. I opposite

And he is the second person to tell me that he pray everyday not to nag at me..the first person to saymthis was the big boss of my ex company.. She pray every morning not to scold me for my mistakes made at work...or un thoroughness in work..i was not very good at figures n details so always kena scolded at work..

But now my current workplace does not need me to look at figures tat much hehe...

I totally agree on this!!! i gone thru this now..... :embarrassed:

snowbear

pat pat...

Think inlaws are unteachable and unapologetic... Im still upset over mother in law's comment 'you did not say' ..

And dear husband is the mr nice guy, gracious to his parents..and family members.. Ever forgiving and loving.. Like mt zion...but To me, like mt sinai... Alot of laws.. Did not do things properly in system or say wrong things only can nag and nag..3 times continously in the car.. So much so until i decide to take let him drop me at mrt station and i take train to work..

He born in the year of the rooster.. Likes to pick fault and is a perfectionist, havin high expectations of himself and expect ppl to meet his standards. He very organised and good in details.. I opposite

And he is the second person to tell me that he pray everyday not to nag at me..the first person to saymthis was the big boss of my ex company.. She pray every morning not to scold me for my mistakes made at work...or un thoroughness in work..i was not very good at figures and details so always kena scolded at work..

But now my current workplace does not need me to look at figures that much hehe...
As long as bb's fine, that's most impt! So glad for you that your darling's fine after such a stupid act by your mil...