My nanny in Yishun

vendi

Hi mummies,

Currently I have this part time nanny / babysitter who is helping me to look after my girl, she is looking for baby to look after on full time basis but any mummies who need her for PT like some days only can check with her.

She help me fetch my gal from her childcare, bathe her and dinner. My gal even told me she had 1 big bowl of rice each time she go to 'auntie' house. There is once my gal was sick she is very nice she even offer to help me look after my gal due to my work I wasn't able to take leave.

Any mummies who is looking for nanny / babysitter in yishun may pm me or email me at vendi_lim@live.com thanks. :tlaugh:

chewchew

Dear all,

I am a homemaker, chinese singaporean, 50years old. I love taking care of young children and babies. I have more than 10 years of experience in taking care of children, my own, my relatives' and friends' too. My house is a 5-room hdb flat that is smoke-free and pets-free too. Timing can be flexible. I work on weekdays only, however, special arrangements can be made upon request. Pls feel free to contact my daughter, chewy at chew-yeng.tan@aig.com if you need further details. Salary are negotiable.