My story

moodmood

Dear Ladies,
Im new here,would like to share my story here & to seek advice from all too...
Im a single mum of 2,divorced for 5years and had a 2 years r/s with this guy.
Just 2 weeks ago we went thr a cold war and eventually had a talk and decided to end this r/s.As i had missed my period,the very next day i decided to get a check.
True enough Im pregnant! After thinking for a day,I finalised my decision on getting an abortion and told him about it.He doesnt agree to that and said that Im very selfish and heartless.I told him about my views that I do not wish to get married bcos of this baby especially when our r/s is already in bad state.How are we able to go thru a marriage with our current situation? and with my other commitments like my 2 kids & my new job,Im just not ready for it.I had gone thru a shotgun marriage & got divorced and it had been very stressful with all the gossips from my relatives.All these factors are just too much for me which he doesnt seems to understand.
There was an arguement & he even question me by telling him that im pregnant,am i trying to make him feel guilty or just want him to bear the cost of the abortion?I felt foolish and regret telling him.He had not contact me for a day,does that conclude that he had agreed to my decision?
Deep down if given a better choice I would want to keep the bb.
It will definately scar me for life but I hope to be brave enough to go thru this.....

If you think is the best thing to do, just do it. Cause ultimately, u will be the person responsibile for the kid not him..... (from what i foresee from what you've wrote)

You inform him is respect him as the father....... and that should not shaken your decision on what is best for you.

But do remember....... dun regret your decision...

Amulet

one of the benefit of being a women is that we can control if we wan to give life to our baby or not..

like for my case, i wan my baby, yet my ex was forcing me to go for abortion.. thanks goodness im a woman and baby is inside me.. if its my ex who is carrying the baby, he would have done the abortion straight away and i can only cry n be sad while my child is being killed..

CanCanMum

....Deep down if given a better choice I would want to keep the bb.
It will definately scar me for life but I hope to be brave enough to go thru this.....
hi moodmood,

i am not sure what was yr decision now coz it 2 months have passed before i read yr thread...

if u can please do not do abortion, perhaps u could give birth and then bring the bb for adoption? Its better than to stop a life being born...

best wishes...

one of the benefit of being a women is that we can control if we wan to give life to our baby or not..

like for my case, i wan my baby, yet my ex was forcing me to go for abortion.. thanks goodness im a woman and baby is inside me.. if its my ex who is carrying the baby, he would have done the abortion straight away and i can only cry n be sad while my child is being killed..

this is a very strong comment - something i support whole-heartedly.

i sincerely hope you have given the bb a chance & like wot CanCanMum suggested - give him/her up for adoption instead. just like you did not choose to have him/her, s/he did not choose to be conceived by you.

probably u have an answer already but need ppl support to go ahead with choice. i guess it makes u more forgivable if there are ppl that think likewise as u.

jassmine

pls decide carefully whether you keeping the baby or not.. is a life.. is up to ur decision.. hope u wont regret for any decision... take care..