Nail biting....

jazz_sofia

my friend's daughter suddenly had a habit of nail biting...she was asking me if she can buy anything to put on her gal's fingers so the daughter wont put fingers in her mouth...but i dunno also what and where to get it...can any mummy help me with this?...something like my friend can get from...say watson or guardian?...thanks a lot in advance mummies:Dancing_wub:

tinkerball

my friend's daughter suddenly had a habit of nail biting...she was asking me if she can buy anything to put on her gal's fingers so the daughter wont put fingers in her mouth...but i dont know also what and where to get it...can any mummy help me with this?...something like my friend can get from...say watson or guardian?...thanks a lot in advance mummies:Dancing_wub:
my dad used to apply something bitterish but edible on my sis's finger. i cant remember what he used though but it works. look around your kitchen. look for something that is safe, yet tastes yucky and dab on the fingers. do it till the girl got sick of biting her nails