Nam Hua Acupuncture & Medical Hall (Tampines)

Hi any TTC tried Nam Hua Acupuncture & Medical Hall ? It is located at the Tampines Bus Interchange. My insurance agent told me that her colleagues went over there to seek medical help for TTC case and now the couple has got two sons...

haiz.. very depressing... TTC so long liew not even any news..

Meanpokwoman

gingertea

Hi , Happy Lunar New Year!! Dun give up!! I have been trying almost for 5 years with nothing stirring, But im not giving up. It only makes me to fight for it even more. Although, i feel disappointed and wanted to give up sometimes but after a night sleep, there's always new light. Keep trying!

I believe we will make it. I found this forum a good one, with all the support, information and trust and of cos, someone who really understand the frustation that we, modern career women are facing - stress, work, family, house chores and other many factors.

Stay Cool! Read and share( as long as u feel comfortable).

Take care!! Dun forget there's always new light everyday, every morning! :)

Hi any trying to concieve tried Nam Hua Acupuncture & Medical Hall ? It is located at the Tampines Bus Interchange. My insurance agent told me that her colleagues went over there to seek medical help for trying to concieve case and now the couple has got two sons...

sigh.. very depressing... trying to concieve so long liew not even any news..

Meanpokwoman

Hi Gingertea, Thank you for your encouragement.. Lets Jiayou!! Good luck to you!

Meanpokwoman

Hi , Happy Lunar New Year!! Dun give up!! I have been trying almost for 5 years with nothing stirring, But im not giving up. It only makes me to fight for it even more. Although, i feel disappointed and wanted to give up sometimes but after a night sleep, there's always new light. Keep trying!

I believe we will make it. I found this forum a good one, with all the support, information and trust and of cos, someone who really understand the frustation that we, modern career women are facing - stress, work, family, house chores and other many factors.

Stay Cool! Read and share( as long as u feel comfortable).

Take care!! Dun forget there's always new light everyday, every morning! :)