North Area - Looking For Nanny needed in Woodlands (nearby woodlands ave 1 most preferable)

alingccl

[h=2]Nanny needed in Woodlands (nearby woodlands ave 1 most preferable)[/h]
Anyone keen or to recommend?
Pls get me at 82985917, call or whatapps is ok..

b.rgrds
Lynn​

Sunariati Sonario

Hi there,

Pleasant and warmest greetings. Do kindly text me or keep in touch if you are keen and deem me fit to care for your precious ones (Mobile @ 8cb8087d).
I am currently providing a home base infant care services. I can cater to infants from 2 months old onwards. I will also be providing an ideal menu and activities to engage kids under my care purposefully and beneficially. Toys, playpens, etc.. will also be provided for. Almost similar to those professional infant care centres in Singapore.

Why sign up with my services?
- I provide unique age appropriate and educational activities that develop your child’s growth and development holistically. I will have with me passionate educarer who puts child best interest as priority.
- Provide pick-up and drop-off service from your home near Woodlands and Sembawang areas, if required. Arrangement can be made.

For your reference:-
I have been in the early childhood line for the past 12 yrs guiding children and was also into operations of operating a centre and handling staffs matters.
Trained in ECCE- diploma (education and leadership), infant care, first aid and Bachelor of Arts (hons) in ECCE from University of Wales.

Kindly advise if you are keen for arrangement and further discussion.

Cheers,
Su