nanny or infant care in woodlands

lisa_ng

any mummies can recommend

good nanny preferbly coming over to our house to take care of baby.

or infant care for babies less than 18mos

in woodlands area.

TIA :)

mmy_lizz

thank u for creatin tis thread.. i know i hav to start tis ssoner or later~ hehe..

so any wdls mommies wanna share?

Cheyenne

Hi..... did not come acorss any infant care in W'lands. Nor heard of any (neighbours also have kids around the same age = same problem). But got several good nursery and a few regular baby siter (their names also pop out somehow).

Can check out the NTUC near the shop & save.. .sorry can't remember the street nos. It's the same stretch as the small CC that you can see from W'lands MRT station.
:nah:

mummymama

Not sure if this thread is still active... I understand Learning Vision @ RP has infantcare service. Visited e plc before...

hui0

Hi mummies!
My fren's mummy is lookin after babies/kids in woodlands. PM me if interested:001_302:

pinping

i am an experience Chinese baby sitter to care for your baby in very a clean home.
i stay at marsiling. i love baby and will be the best baby sitter you have ever met.
PM me if interested

annie lee

i am an experience Chinese baby sitter to care for your baby in very a clean home.
i stay at marsiling. i love baby and will be the best baby sitter you have ever met.
PM me if interested
hi, i'm Annie Lee. I'm looking for babysitter to look after my 7months old baby boy. Please call me if u still interested. :001_302:

Ainwow

Hi Ladies. My mum is an experienced nanny for 28 years. We reside at Blk 315 woodlands st 31 . Do feel free to contact me at 81449491. Thank you:001_302:

starhope

hi
any comment abt champkids? i not sure to put my baby there or use a nanny. am looking for nanny for next yr

starhope

Hi pillowhugger01
looking for nanny available next yr, for new born bb
staying ard blk 888 woodlands dr 50 /Ave 4. where is yr mum staying. thanks

mielin

Hi All,

I'm looking for chinese nanny near Woodlands MRT ( walking distance ) or around Woodlands Drive 14 ( BLK 51X ). Baby girl about 4 mths ++. Starting 1st Nov or 1st Dec 2011.

Pls PM me or call/sms 90097027.

Thnks
Mielin

mumsmall

Hi, i have cousin who experienced in taking care of baby. she was taking care my son (when i still working before) and used to look after my neighbour's kids. She is nurse graduated so she knew how to take care baby pretty well. She is philipino, please text me if you are interest 98077311 or text her directly at 98104764, for part time only.

Caelan Simpson

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your information, Basically good nanny preferably coming over to our house to take care of baby.

Thanks
Caelan Simpson