Nasty mosquitos!

camomile

Hi

Did you guys realise there seems to be a surge of mosquitos recently? My poor 3 month old son got bitten all over his face! ... on his tiny hands too.

I tried putting on the mozzie patch for him in the day at home, he cough relentlessly. I guess he doesn't like the smell.

What should I do to protect my son? :embarrassed:

Look forward to your advice. In case you are wondering, my house has not stagnant water that breed mosquitos, but we'll living on the 2nd floor...

sufeit0115

Hi

Did you guys realise there seems to be a surge of mosquitos recently? My poor 3 month old son got bitten all over his face! ... on his tiny hands too.

I tried putting on the mozzie patch for him in the day at home, he cough relentlessly. I guess he doesn't like the smell.

Look forward to your advice. In case you are wondering, my house has not stagnant water that breed mosquitos, but we'll living on the 2nd floor...
I bought those mobile mosquito net to cover him when he is sleeping (like the one we used to cover our food but much bigger).

diymummy

I use the electric baygon repellent. It's odorless. You can buy it from NTUC and the refills as well.

lekdao

Hi

Same here, both my gals got bitten too. Sigh
i tried the electric baygon - no effect. Now putting mozzie patch and burn essence oil (lemongrass fav.) to keep the mosquitoes away. hope it works.