Natural Birth, Anyone?

verieying

Hi...

Congrats dear !! Wow ... Laughing gas really works?? you dont't feel like vomiting ??
Thanks Juliakt, Dilys,

Laughing gas just mk me a bit high, but so far so good... prev. preg. drowsy, this time round not... learnt that e thigh jab is e one tt caused drowsiness and not e laughing gas :001_302:

as to whether it works very well or not... i m not sure as i only used it after doc put me on drip after burstoing my water bag, but immed. 5 min im in great pain liao so i started using but still painful... but i guess wo it wld be worse?

Syazana

Hello all!

I am a first time mom at 25 weeks now. I am so into natural and gentle birth and all im doing right now is read read read. Btw, i have a question to ask. I soo do not agree in episiotomy. But my reasons is because its not natural already and doctors do it just to speed up the birthing process. But what are the other reasons behind it?

cesarvaldez

For those considering natural birth, I recommend consulting Health Care for Women. Their supportive and experienced team prioritizes women's choices and well-being. With a commitment to personalized care, Health Care for Women can guide you through the natural birthing process, ensuring a safe and empowering experience. Trust their expertise for comprehensive prenatal and delivery care. Embrace the journey of natural birth with the compassionate support of Health Care for Women.