Natural Remedy for lowering blood sugar level

weightp

Alpha Male
never heard before, it may works.. but i know bitter gourd good if you are heaty.. anyway blood suger and blood pressure do have different.

raeka

Yes yes my mum too . Bitter Gourd do help .

A bit out ( like to ask know where can but tibit for diabetes people .)
Trying to buy some for my uncle .

MeganLim

i dont take baby bitter gourd. too cooling. I fried the big bitter gourd with eggs and eat or boil in and drink as soup.

estee

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...it can regulate your blood sugar to a healthy level and also helps burning your body access fat while reducing bad (LDL) cholesterol and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_tongue:

stemich

You could try Nefful negative ion clothings...they are made of high quality Teviron material imported from Japan. Negative ions could help to lower blood sugar level, blood pressure, diabetes and many chronic diseases. For me, it healed me of my 10 year gastric problem!

Cheers,
Mich

Byron333

It's good natural remedy to lower the blood sugar.
The diabetics persons can help a lot from this remedy to control their diabetes.
Thanks for sharing such valuable natural remedy for the blood sugar.

Last edited: