Natural solutions to lose weight?

Agatha

Hello, I have a heavy problem - kilo of too much. I have urgently to do something, to find a remedy not to suffer any more '.But, do not want to take medicines,' I do not entrust because to me, am afraid. I have never done a treatment,' I would want what' is something of natural one. Thank you very much in advance for your advice!

rachel5li

Hi there

From my own experience natural product for weight loss are fruitless... unfortunately.
I'm losing my weight with Reductil diet pills bought online on http://www.generic-meds-store.com and have excellent results! -4kg at least in a single month! :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

rachel5li

As I can see this is a body oil.... How can someone lose weight by massaging oil into the body??? :err: Are you serious?

alkakakade

Hey Friend,
According to my suggestion Weight is not good for health beacause if you have high weight then its not good for your health.they have lot of problems.there fore the best solution on your health is yoga.

propertyatas

Nuskin TR90 [90 Days Weight Management Programme]
==============================
$800 Discount of retail price.
Clearing last 2 sets

R2 [Reserve Aging]
============
50% Discount
Retail Price $208

View testimonial
==========
www.facebook.com/tr90today

Drop a text
=======
Whatsapp 97921567
Call 97921567
SMS97921567

GarrettHnatiuk

Eat less carbohydrates, drink more water, cut your calorie intake, exercise regularly and also add yoga if possible. That is as good as it gets, nothing else works and this is the best and easiest and possibly best way to lose weight in safe and natural way.

rachel5li

Hi mummies!

I always was wondering if there is something stronger than reductil 15mg. Guess what? I found REDUCTIL 20MG on cheapmeds4u.com :red:
Though I have not many kg to lose I ordered a month supply to see the difference between reductil 15mg and reductil 20mg.
Tomorrow I start them :)

Wish me luck mummies :) Will keep you updated!
Cheerz....

flower87

Hey Agatha,

I am sorry for the emotion you're going through.
I also have skin problem when was younger, with persistent acne so I definitely know the agonying you have to go through.. ):
Plus please dont give in to try those procedures like PS or take too artificial pills.

Since I'm a Biology and food science background, I can tell ya the whatever pills even antibiotics everything as to pass through Liver,
and Liver is the only organ to digest fats.
Think about it, when you have too much toxic in blood, do your Liver priorities clean body or digest fats first?

Yes, you get it right, Liver will do the most crucial thing and that's detox first.
There is also a reason why you'll always hear detoxification is important to clear acne/ reduce weight.
(which i think you're quite wise cos you dont want pills also..btw i know so much cos I also always read up how cure acne for years)

Hence in order, if you want reduce weight naturally you need to help you Liver abit,
you cannot add burden which it already has alot from late sleeping and unhealthy food, pollution.

Eating pills just can't be helping.

I think you may want take a look at this Berry Juice Drink,
no sugar no colouring etc which help your Liver and give you alot anti-oxidant for glowing skin.
I'm sure you see this brand everyday one.
my sister recommended me after try for about 3 weeks got slim abit lol.

last week i buy no promo :we2daydreaming: , but now got promotion ald,
Qoo10 - Highest Anti-Oxidant Juice Maqui Plus+ : Body Care / Diet

Do let me know if you try already and if it helps!
You can also pm me to chat. :)

Porty

I can add that products from purechimp are natural, quality and effective in fighting your health issues including weight loss.
You can rely on their products to gain health and fight with your problems.

BrittN

Natural weight loss is the best you don't need to take any weight loss products just to lose weight. Weight loss products may affect our health and sometimes it is not safe. You can lose weight by having a proper and active lifestyle. Eat more greens than meat, avoid eating processed food and junk foods and eliminate soda in your meal. Add fruits and vegetables to your daily meal and exercise at least 5 times a week. Drink plenty of water and avoid stress.

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

September 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 48
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

wendy79

Hey just a little update, i went for my measurement today. My antiaoxidant score went up to 42000. I am in the green zone now. Healthy zone. And organ fat had dropped to 7

oildroplets

Dear Mummies

I swim daily. Great way to lose/tone that body. And with the use of the right essential oils, it enhances the effective even more. PM me is you are interested to know more.