Necklaces...Earrings...?

lulu_booboo

Hmmm....
i change my necklace everyday. sometimes costume jewellery, sometimes my bvlgari necklace, sometimes my tiffany pendant... but most times, costume jewellery made with semi-precious stones... i love necklaces!

havent changed my earrings as much... now current fav are my pearls... last time was my diamond studs...

but everytime i go out, will wear my engagement ring, with wedding band on left hand and my trilogy ring and eternity ring on ring hand...

oh, i used to wear my diamond bracelet everyday too but dropped it twice!! and thankfully both times into my bag... so now, don't dare to wear liao...
earlier this week, just lost my tiffany bracelet!! dropped off when i din notice... *SOB*

Porukadotzu

the 2 most important jewelry for everyday use : necklace w/ dolphin pendant bought by my hubby longtime ago during dating time and round simple gold wedding ring (yes those old fashion classic wedding ring! :wong19:)

not a big fan of Diamond after watching the movie 'Blood Diamond'...

before my 2nd baby, i still wear neckalace accessories... now..every morn out of house together with them thus din wear any...
but, keep 2-3 pcs in office, wear in office lor..

same here, though i dun leave hse with kids bt as i always in the rush so i keep some accessories in office so i can wear wen i reach office n feel plain.

Jane Chow

Every morning I will wear earrings, necklace, bracelet, watch, ring (on my right middle finger) and wedding band before I go to work...if i forgot to wear one of them..i will feel very insecure for the day...my accessories are a mixture of diamonds, white gold, sliver and gem stones... every Sunday night, i will decide which set of accessories to be wear for the week....my gal nv failed to look fascinated by the new set of accessories that I wear on Monday....i believe when she grow older ..she will be a accessories lover like me...hahaha...

LWP6998

Alpha Male
hmm.. earrings are my fav!!
mix and match non stop..
Recently bought some over at the treasure boxe!
their services are A++ hehe, but the designs are limited though.
feel free to check them out!
- Link below -
The Treasure Boxe :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

LWP6998

Alpha Male
hehe!
I got a promo code if you wann..
cause i'm not buying any soon..
it's 2 dollars off ah!
first read first get! :Dancing_wub:
hahaha