need a reply asap!!!!

fifilove

Hi mummy out there...

I just notice after I bath, I change there have some water come out down there.. So I dnt know is it a water bag break??? If water bag break is it alot or just abit?? Coz this just wet my underwear...

Last edited:
Hi, how many weeks r u?
if ur waterbag burst, it will be a lot of water gushing out...
Sometimes, it may be urine or leakage from ur waterbag.... Is it still leaking? It maybe better to check with ur gynae if u still feel it leaking....

Pls call ur gynae & check soon.
I had a similar situation when I was 39wks...
Thought my waterbag was leaking... Went to my gynae & was asked to observe as my water level was still ok when he scanned me. Then right on my EDD my waterbag burst. It was really water gushing down.... I went to hospital straight.

lyra

Waterbag burst need not b water gushing out. Mine burst bcoz I was lying down n I felt a pop sensation there. N when I checked, there are blood mixed with clear liquid, pinkish look, dripping out like very light period. I went to my gynae's clinic n he said I'm 3cm dilated. I was abt 38 weeks preg.

Qookie

When i had my baby, my waterbag was leaking. It didn't gush out (like how it is on the TV). You need to call your gynae and seek the advice from the nurses there.

By now, i think you either gave birth or you've figured it out already ;)

fifilove

Thanks everyone for the help :) my water back broke at 27 Feb at 5pm.. N just deliver to baby boy at 11:45pm..

And my water back come out is alot!!!