Need advice any gel/cream is pervert mosquito mark...

jocpt

Hello Mummies...

When we travel with our boy to his grandparent hse in Msia, his leg hv alot of mosquitor bite and he keep on scratch on his legs... So nw become alot of mark. Any mummy know any gel or cream can be apply on the baby leg and let the mark will disappear?

Thanks in advance.

pixie

Go to a chinese medicine hall or even Guardian pharmacy, I believe there are at least 2-3 types of spray to prevent mosquitoes bites.
You just have to spray sparingly on the clothes of your baby (not directly on his skin) and it should keep the mosquitoes away for few hours. Repeat it say after 4-5 hours.

The purpose is to keep mosquitoes away. If they don't get a chance to bite your son, then they can't leave any marks!

jocpt

Go to a chinese medicine hall or even Guardian pharmacy, I believe there are at least 2-3 types of spray to prevent mosquitoes bites.
You just have to spray sparingly on the clothes of your baby (not directly on his skin) and it should keep the mosquitoes away for few hours. Repeat it say after 4-5 hours.

The purpose is to keep mosquitoes away. If they don't get a chance to bite your son, then they can't leave any marks!

Thanks Pixie for your advice. Yes before went there hv already bought the mosquito repellant patch but in the end still hv alot of bites.
Is the alovera gel can weaken dwn the marks? Or any other product?

mckay423

U can go to a doctor. Last time the doctor give us a cream, named fucidin. But I am not sure if can be bought over the counter