Need advice for TMC~

Catty

A lot of ppl will prefer Mt. A is bcos they got more carpark space and due to hygiene purpose, Mt. A will give us the bathtub, that's the bathtub whereby our baby will be using throughout the stay in the hospital and if i'm not wrong TMC dun give us the bathtub.. But overall i heard Mt. A and TMC staff and their services is all the same, friendly and caring.. :001_302:

veronica

May I know from mummies who stayed at Mt. A, any idea is their single the same as TMC's single?

I checked their individual rates and realised TMC single bedded price is almost the same as Mt. A's deluxe price.

I may switch to MT A for my #2 so now gathering feedback :001_302:

My stay in TMC for my #1 was good other than the parking problems. But I don't mind trying Mt A this time since my gynae also delivers there.

wenz

A lot of ppl will prefer Mt. A is bcos they got more carpark space and due to hygiene purpose, Mt. A will give us the bathtub, that's the bathtub whereby our baby will be using throughout the stay in the hospital and if i'm not wrong TMC dun give us the bathtub.. But overall i heard Mt. A and TMC staff and their services is all the same, friendly and caring.. :001_302:
Yes i still got the bathtub now... haha they gave each baby a Mt A bathtub...

Catty

May I know from mummies who stayed at Mt. A, any idea is their single the same as TMC's single?

I checked their individual rates and realised TMC single bedded price is almost the same as Mt. A's deluxe price.

My stay in TMC for my #1 was good other than the parking problems. But I don't mind trying Mt A this time since my gynae also delivers there.
Hmm.. TMC single bedded price is almost the same as Mt. A's deluxe price??? :err:

Than i would strongly recommend you to take Mt. A's deluxe as i been to the Mt. A's tour before and saw the deluxe room, carpet flooring, spacious also like hotel room.. :001_302:

LoVeS

ya carpark space is 1 of the issue in my mind coz i wont wan my visitors or my family complaining abt the carkpark prob~ TMC carpark is very chaos frm the last 2 visits i went~

LoVeS

regardless individual rates or maternity packages frm the webby we see on TMC & Mt A which u will realized TMC is more ex lor~ I gotten feedback tat TMC single bedded is smaller than Mt A

veronica

Hmm.. TMC single bedded price is almost the same as Mt. A's deluxe price??? :err:

Than i would strongly recommend you to take Mt. A's deluxe as i been to the Mt. A's tour before and saw the deluxe room, carpet flooring, spacious also like hotel room.. :001_302:
Ya leh, yesterday I went to both website to check. TMC's single bedded is at S$430 whereas Mt A's single bedded is at S$350 and Mt A's deluxe is at S$425....

hmm...must book a tour liao..

Catty

Ya leh, yesterday I went to both website to check. TMC's single bedded is at S$430 whereas Mt A's single bedded is at S$350 and Mt A's deluxe is at S$425....

hmm...must book a tour liao..
Yah.. Think you try to book for a tour for TMC & Mt. A than you will know more better..

January84

Yah.. Think you try to book for a tour for TMC & Mt. A than you will know more better..

yup and also the TMC price increased i think mainly due to the renovation . . . . they renovated single rooms suite at level and nursery room in other levels as well. . .

anyone bb being delivered by dr lawarence ang from TMC?
i would like to know d charges.
assuming is natural birth:)

if in the end, Mt. A came out cheaper, i choose Mt. A...

autumn82

anyone bb being delivered by dr lawarence ang from TMC?
i would like to know d charges.
assuming is natural birth:)

if in the end, Mt. A came out cheaper, i choose Mt. A...
DS was delivered by Dr Ang but C-sect in Jul08. I dink natural birth for Dr Ang quite cheap and reasonable. U have the package thingy he gave u rite?

the info i got for 2bedded room was, 1.4k for 2nights stay wout epidural. of which 1.2k can be deducted from medisave. upon admission gotta pay 1k deposit. the remaining hospital charges can be deduct from the 1k deposit.
my gynae is my mom's friend. so got discount. only 1k for delivery plus remaining checkups and supplements. need to pay 500 cash. remaining can also deduct medisave. which means, in total i only have to prepare 1.5k. if no complications during and after delivery. still have at least 600 - 700 take back.
pray hard everything goes smoothly. now everything tell my little boy. must be good, cannot have many probs. help mummy save money so that when you come out mummy got more money buy toys for you...