Need Advice TCM

cyndear

Dear All,

i had a m/c 3 months ago.

now trying to tcc but everytime after ml with my hubby got a little bit of blood then recently always cramp. my period is usually on the 10 of every month.

last month try but not successful

today also got some blood clot like gluely like that.

anyone encounter this before and went to tcm to tiao li body?

thanks a lot. :shyxxx:

chewnlow

Dear All,

now trying to tcc but everytime after ml with my hubby got a little bit of blood then recently always cramp. my period is usually on the 10 of every month.

anyone encounter this before and went to traditional chinese medicine to tiao li body?

hi cyndear, sorry to hear about your m/c.

i do not have the same condition before but i did go to traditional chinese medicine to cure my acne problem :shyxxx:

went to the "branded" yu yang san but after spending $70 on each consultation and medicine, the situation did not improve a little.

if ever you decide to go traditional chinese medicine, my recommendation would be to approach any of those neighbourhood traditional chinese medicine shop ... my feel of yu yang san is that it is just all about branding ... and $$ (after all its a public listed company)

just my 2 cents worth.

jasobias

Dear All,

anyone encounter this before and went to traditional chinese medicine to tiao li body?

hi,
sorry abt ur m/c.I lost my baby at 22 weeks last sept.I was so determined to get pregnant again n so i did after just 6 weeks .I am now in my 30 week of pregnancy.
First u must know when u r ovulating.U cld buy those kits tht wld show u when u r at ur most fertile.Its assumed tht if ur cycle is 30 days u shld be ovulating ard the mid of it all day 15 of the first day of ur last period.Best time to have sex is then 4 days b4 ur assumed ovulation n 7 days after.Alternate the days of sex.I had followed this for all my pregnancies n i always got pregnant by the 2nd month of tcc.
Best of luck!

babylemon

Hi jasobias, any specific position for ur method of ttc? Cos some ppl say lift legs up after intercourse will hv higher chances. But I am not sure whether tis is true.

hi,
sorry about your m/c.I lost my baby at 22 weeks last sept.I was so determined to get pregnant again and so i did after just 6 weeks .I am now in my 30 week of pregnancy.
First you must know when you are ovulating.you cld buy those kits tht wld show you when you are at your most fertile.Its assumed tht if your cycle is 30 days you shld be ovulating around the mid of it all day 15 of the first day of your last period.Best time to have sex is then 4 days before your assumed ovulation and 7 days after.Alternate the days of sex.I had followed this for all my pregnancies and i always got pregnant by the 2nd month of tcc.
Best of luck!

chewnlow

Hi jasobias, any specific position for your method of trying to concieve? Cos some ppl say lift legs up after intercourse will have higher chances. But I am not sure whether tis is true.
hi babylemon, unfortunately, there is no scientific proof that a specific position works best. what jasobias said is indeed correct, i.e. you've got to know your ovaluation cycle. try searching around online, there are many websites that elaborate more on this.

all the best!

jasobias

Hi jasobias, any specific position for your method of trying to concieve? Cos some ppl say lift legs up after intercourse will have higher chances. But I am not sure whether tis is true.
hmm..actually after sex its best to lie down for abt 30 min with ur hips raised to allow the sperm to swim into the uterus.N missionary is the best position to make babies for this reason.gd luck !!

babylemon

well actually i did monitor my ovulation period by using the OPK. But so far, only BD once on tat day tat I ovulate then will rest the next day. A lot of ppl say to BD alternate days. Hai, but sometimes tired nvr do.

jasobias

well actually i did monitor my ovulation period by using the OPK. But so far, only BD once on that day that I ovulate then will rest the next day. A lot of ppl say to BD alternate days. Hai, but sometimes tired never do.
how abt monitoring ur basal body temp?ucan get more info on it online..just search under monitoring basal body temperature.Then u wld be able to see a pattern on which day u r fertile or which day ur period is coming.Its rally cool actually.I did try for fun for one month back then n so i knew i was preggers even b4 the pregnancy kit tested positive.no harm trying tht as well