Need advise for Childcare at age 18mths

liangmum

hi mummies

Like to seek your advise on wat to lookout for in the childcare centre as for the facilities and teachers. How to noe whether the teachers are caring enough? This was the first time going to let my son stay at the centre for whole day without my care. thks.

chloe

Hi i am new here. would like to share with you on the types of childcare. I personally in this childcare industry for about 10 over years . I felt that a good teacher is somebody who will take note of every single small detail abt the child

leey

Hi i am new here. would like to share with you on the types of childcare. I personally in this childcare industry for about 10 over years . I felt that a good teacher is somebody who will take note of every single small detail abt the child
Yes,my friend works at such carecentre running by Government

be more care on everything the kids,
it is a time consuming job and workload is high too.

siling87

Hi, I let my boy started his childcare life style at 18 mth. Frankly specking, no childcare is perfect, teachers can't look at your boy every min every sec. So you have to prepare for complain ell as injury! kekez. But childcare is good as they can really learn alot of thing. Like my boy learn to sing and dance even though he hasn't learn how to speak!

neon

Alpha Male
Re: sh518172

Hi, how do I deal with this. My toddler was scratch on the face by other toddler in Childcare centre ! who is responsible for it? how do I deal with this in future ?

Will_Lina

Alpha Male
Re: sh518172

Firstly did the teacher tell you how did that happen? What action has the teacher initiated? Well things like these happen frequently in all childcare, schools etc. My son was bitten a couple of times by a particular boy. The teacher then took effort to monitor most closely and also brought this to the parents. Parents and teachers have to work closely to cordinate their actions towards the child. The right things have to be explained though they may not understand at the first instant. Through constant reminders and care, the child should realise that what he did was wrong and brought hurt to his friends.

CML

My daughter (4) attends MindChamps at HDB Hub Toa Payoh - and she LOVES it I think they start at around 18mnths. They have great carers and their program is amazing.