Need advise for Mount A c-sec with Epidural 4 bedded

WEN_9117

Hi Everyone,

Do u have any ideas wat the cash tat need to prepare for Mount A c-sec with Epidural 4 bedded fee?

I called and check with my gynee nurse she told me to prepare abt $3-4K. I was thinking abt do I really need tat much of cash?

cui_er

Wow, that's like quite high leh. Perhaps you could check with your gynae instead, normally they'll know the costs one. For my gynae, he gave me this piece of paper with the costs stated. Under caesarean, what he stated was about $1150 cash after medisave deduction. Not sure whether this includes epidural if not probably have to add about $400.

pkshl

Hi Everyone,

Do u have any ideas wat the cash tat need to prepare for Mount A c-sec with Epidural 4 bedded fee?

I called and check with my gynee nurse she told me to prepare abt $3-4K. I was thinking abt do I really need tat much of cash?
i tink yr gyne nurse could ve made a mistake. this amt is more for single ward.

Catty

From what i know for 4 bedded deposit at Mt. A is $600 (Cash) and the rest is depend on your gynae charges, whereas the rest hospital can deduct 2k+ for C-section with epidural (Medisave) AND extra $450 (Medisave)

Cos from what i know through my ex-manager wife, she gave birth at TMC 2 bedded with C-section, her total bill came up to 10k+, after medisave deduction her cash out is $5k+ tat is due to her gynae charges quite high..

WEN_9117

From what i know for 4 bedded deposit at Mt. A is $600 (Cash) and the rest is depend on your gynae charges, whereas the rest hospital can deduct 2k+ for C-section with epidural (Medisave) AND extra $450 (Medisave)

Cos from what i know through my ex-manager wife, she gave birth at TMC 2 bedded with C-section, her total bill came up to 10k+, after medisave deduction her cash out is $5k+ tat is due to her gynae charges quite high..
Hi Catty,

Thanks for ur advise. Than for this 3rd princess will u begtg to Mount A?
If yes how much did u pay for ur gynee? (I mean doctor fee's) :err:

apollo

WOW so ex!!!! who's her gynae?? i so scare my gynae's charges turn out to be so high too...

Catty

WOW so ex!!!! who's her gynae?? i so scare my gynae's charges turn out to be so high too...
Yalor! I also got a shock, cos this amount can give birth at Gleneagle 1 bedded liao..

I forgot the gynae name she told me, only know is at TMC level 1, she say the gynae is a woman age 50+ liao and all her patients is all Tai Tai (Rich woman)..

apollo

Yalor! I also got a shock, cos this amount can give birth at Gleneagle 1 bedded liao..

I forgot the gynae name she told me, only know is at TMC level 1, she say the gynae is a woman age 50+ liao and all her patients is all Tai Tai (Rich woman)..
wao.. i going to faint liao~~~