Need advise on 1st time pregnancy

Wan25

Dear all,

firstly my apologies if the questions that i'm going to ask has already been asked by others. I can't seem to find it. I've a few question and hopefully the more experienced mummys can advise me.

My wife is currently 6 weeks pregnant. It's our 1st child. We're planning for her to give birth at Parkway East Hospital and have Gynae Dr Abdul Aziz in mind.

So my question is, where do we go from here? do we need to go to the hospital or we can just go to the gynae's clinic for the 1st time check up. We're planning to go for the ultrasound scan soon.

Thanks in advance all;-)

Si En

Hi, these are some of the advice given by my pregnant friends. First, u have to google the doctors you have in mind as some are afflicted to particular hospitals.for eg, my doctor mostly did ops in mount a and thomson. If we other hospitals,its possible but have to pay more. Secondly, stop all uncooked food, sushi , coffee, stingray. U should also start eating folic acid daily. Drink lots of water too. Its also good to drink orange juice and eat green apples.

I just went for the Parkway East Tour, you can call them up and sign up for it. Then can have a feel of the hospital before you deliver there.