NEED AVD for DIVOICE CASE>

huihui32

Would wan to go for divoice . as we had seperated for 1 year. and the stupic guy dun care for family .

cos me would like to win the custom of my both son.( they both are staying with me since born out ) and also dun know can i keep my flat .

cos dun wan to sell away the flat now even is the pay out is price is good ( high money )./
cos after that if need a flat again will cost a big big money as now flat so ex ex ex .

willows

HI,
If u have the custody of your children, you can ask the judge for judgement to transfer your spouse share to you. As you and your children form a family nuclear.

I just got the interim judgement for divorce and now settling for the ancillary matters. I request to transfer my ex-spouse share of the flat to me as I will most probably have the custody of my child.

Hope this can help you.

huihui32

hi thanks .

need to find lawyer to ask about this.

cos even if now wan to buy other house. also not worth . cos is very very ex.

and i hope to retain my flat . as me and my both son still need a home. even i can stay at my mum side. but still need to have a home for me and my both son.

so dun know can anot.

but i think my stupid hubby will fight wan la.
and will make my life very hard

huihui32

my hubby is deep deep in gamble. and we had married since 2006. then after having our first kid on aug 2007 . he also can gamble. till zero dollar. even no money for makan.

after and had forgive him. but after 2-4 month time same old thing happen again.

we actually seperater for like about more then 2 year.

but starting he will just drop by my house. to see me or son. but never stay with me . cos i say if he never change his gamble then dont come back.

and there i is one day it very late . and ask for staying here. and i also agree . but no one know he actually is to come and stell my money. cos we both know each other pin code. and i never change after we live seperate. he in the mid of the night go draw my money out.

and i was only know after 2 day when i go update my bank book.

but after the incident he also still gamble when he recieve his pay. but on the 2nd day of every month he will loss every money he had earn. but never even think of his son.

but after that i still for give him. but we still never stay together .

but we also will meet up.

when i had my 2nd son . thought he will change for the sake of sons.

but we can still gamble. and even during my confinement he also go gamble. and after gamble he will ask for money for his daily expenser. say i must help him if not how he going to work.,

and all this happen dont know how many time. and his friend are all scare of him. cos he had borrow money from his friend and never want to pay back. and also dare to ask money from my friend that say the money is for baby and wife.

my confinement i do at my inlaw house. and his parent also know his problem. and once i finish the confinement i straight move back to my house.

cos me told im in law that i say at their house like i got no hubby want. cos my hubby also never come home sleep. only wen lost all his money then come back sleep/

then since after that i move back to my house with my sons.

till now . already pass 1 year . and he also till now never support family. even i buy milkpowder for the net at $8.00 as the location is near him. which i ask him to help me take. but you know end up he also ask me to return him the $8.00 . which the item i ask him to buy is for his son.

as he is working . and i know his CPF contribution is about 600 plus to CPF. and can calculator his salary how much. but he just dont care the family.

i had been support the 2 son all by my self.

and now i want to divoice with him is because i really dont have the feeling for him.

and also he will try to say will threaten me . i just got to watch out.

which at frist i was so scare that he willdo any thing. ( like take away my son after his school at child care. or what ever )/

but after since so long. i m so so tired. ad just feel like letting go with him.

no point drag . just for the sake of kid.

and i think my kid also can be happy with out him.

as i did not told my elder son about how is father is. and i did ask him. if one day you need to choose mummy and daddy either one. who will you choose.

he say he want mummy . and he is now going to 4 year old. .

mag_huiling

Transfer of share might varies on situation bah... but as what i know of, a friend got similiar situation, bought the husband's share of the flat. Custody, most likely will be to you, but also have to depends on financial capabilities, and you have 2 children, also possible that each parent get 1 child's custody. Best is to consult a lawyer. But never go to HOH law firm, they just give you shit advice! If you meet the requirements of Legal Aid Bureau, then even cheaper, but need to wait longer.

huihui32

YUP. MY FRIEND ALSO SAY IF GOT 2 KIS. DEN THE JUDGE MAY GIVE EACH PERSON EACH. WHICH I DO NOT WAN THIS WAY AS SEPERATED THE KID . NOT GOOD FOR THE KID.

IM ALONG ALONG IS ME WHO SUPPORT THE KID. AS COMPARE 1 YEAR BACK MY HUBBY INCOME IS ZERO. BUT NOW NOT SURE. COS WE HAD NOT BEEN TOGETHER VERY LONG. AND ALOT OF THING HE NEVER WILL SAY. BUT I THINK BY HIS cpf CAN TELL HOW MUCH HE EARNING.

NOT TOO SURE. BUT KID ALL ALONG IS WITH ME . JUST HOPE THE KID WILL STILL STICK TO BE WITH ME .

COS HIS SIDE NEVER DO ANY THING AT ALL. WHAT THEY DO BEFORE IS MY 2ND CONFINEMENT AND THE FUNNY PART IS MY FATHER IN LAW HELP ME NOT MY MOTHER IN LAW . COS SHE IS ONE OF THOSE LAZY WAN. COME BACK ONLY KNOW HOW TO WATCH DVD.

huihui32

DUN THINK I CAN GO Legal Aid Bureau,. COS IT FOR VERY LOW LOW INCOME RIGHT. AND I GOT RENT OUT MY HOUSE TO COVER MY INCOME. SO I DUN THINK I CAN GO THERE .

mag_huiling

Can try if you pass their mean test. you can go online and do a calculation yourself. if you think can pass then head down. But the calculation is a brief one, not the actual test that they will be doing. If dont pass, at most pay $1.

Newbeginning

i am going thru divorce now..just wondering if there is anyone in the same situation? Hope to connect and share..cos I feel very alone and my friends are happily married...