Need Confinement Lady in Mid-October

Carole

My friend will be giving birth in October. Anyone knows of any confinement lady that will be free to do so????

nigellim

We had Auntie Lian (Lian Jie),
We find her very helpful & professional and want to recommend a good confinement nanny for you. I dont earn any commission for posting this. A good nanny is hard to find, we have a couple of bad experiences with nannies that either can't wake up when the baby is crying at night. Auntie Lian can plan confinement menu very well...as well as the herbal stuff for post natal mothers. And her cooking is sedap! She is very professional, knowing what tonic to take during different times during the confinement.

If you want to find out more about her, can reach me via email.

If you are interested to engage her her contacts is as follows:
020166385219 (M'sia mobile)
02067621609 (M'sia Res)
81949668 (S'pore mobile)
Just tell her Christina recommend.

That's her photo on the left.

yinching

We had Auntie Lian (Lian Jie),
We find her very helpful & professional and want to recommend a good confinement nanny for you. I dont earn any commission for posting this. A good nanny is hard to find, we have a couple of bad experiences with nannies that either can't wake up when the baby is crying at night. Auntie Lian can plan confinement menu very well...as well as the herbal stuff for post natal mothers. And her cooking is sedap! She is very professional, knowing what tonic to take during different times during the confinement.

Hi,

My name is Yin Ching, I came across this thread on Need Confinement Lady in Mid-October. My EDD is around end of October. As this is my 1st pregancy, not much experience. So I'm trying to look for confinement lady too but don't know what are the charges? Is she Malaysian or Singaporean. I did check with the agency, is quite expensive and still need to pay govt levy too. I'm hoping to get cheaper one, maybe around $1.8K.

Can help me check ont this?

Thanks,
YC.

skchok

yinching;515968Hi said:
Hi Yin Ching,

Most of the confinement ladies are Malaysian, even for those engaged with agency. The rate has gone up to about 2.1k to 2.3k. I don't think you can get any CL rated below 2k now. My confinement lady is Malaysian and her rate is about 2.2k. She cooks well and takes good care of me and my baby. Most importantly she is very patient to baby and support breastfeeding.

If you need more information, please pm me.

stressfulbee

hI
If u want to find good & NON stay S'pore confinement Lady,
U can CALL AUNTIE CHOO @ TEL: 98476976

She can cook veri nice "Zhu Jiao Chu", many different confinement for 28days, different tonic soup & well take care of baby, she is very experience CL & very clean

verlbb

Hello... Am new here.

just feeling lucky that I'm one of the few that emerge and manage to have my confinement finsih with a "smile". Gotten this contact from my colleague and thank heavens! its's stress-free and rewarding! :Dancing_wub: Hope mummies out here have another source to get contact. you may email me at my email: verlbbbb@ymail.com

Hoping to post a video of here here... (check with the moderator first)! :001_302: Am not trying to 'promote business' but rather encourages mummy (esp first time mum) with little or no experience get the required help and knowledge from experience and reliable nanny (recommending my nanny to you). Her name is Amy (Yoke Peng), 46yrs of age. cantonese and well-versed with confinement knowledge and cooked very delicious confinement meals during my confinement. Her simmered pig's stomach is very delicious and she also cooks sea cucumber with du zhong tonic are the two dishes I missed most! During the night... I had very ample rest as we knows Amy is doing a good job b'cos we seldom hear our infant cries.... she targets to attend to our infant before she cries so that I (a sensitive and light sleeper) could rest well. She attends to my c-section wound with care and was very experience in clearing my block ducts.... thanks to her suggestion my hubby and I could get ample rest during the night b'cos I latch during the day and pump out my breast milk at night. My sister-in-law had engaged her this month and I simply went over for her cooking!

On personal quote:
My personal confinement experience was just to gather confinement information from my surrounding relatives, friends and even colleague's wife and decide if engaging a CL is really worth...Amy shared her numerous confinement experience with me and I do agree with her that each person "deserves" to have our 'OWN' confinement experience and not to follow other people's experience.

Being a first time mum.. I faithfully and sincerely in giving the "BEST" to my infant but rather find 100% latching on too tedious and time consuming. I'm glad Amy did follow my way initially supporting stringe feed my infant when my milk did not arrive but she did advise me that eventually with little milk, my infant's jaundice will shot up and it really DID! With the two days in the hospital was indeed stresssful but I was more annoyed when eventually the hospital feed my infant with FM! After discharge... I begin to take charge of my confinement.... feeding with all my breast milk and supplement FM.

Amy helped with my c-section wounds and along with my preference in food, she suggested and planned my confinement meals. I never have to worry about my infant care or least my household chores.....I can safely leave it to Amy to do it.

I do not have any qualms in recommending my CL to anyone deserving her. You may email me.

ann123

Hi Everyone, I would like to recommend a good confinement nanny that have just finish doing confinement for me. She is auntie Siew from Tangkak, M'sia. She have taken good care of my baby girl,very attentive to her as I did'nt hear my baby cry often and auntie will attend to her within minutes once she start crying.

Auntie Siew is also very hygine as she will mop and clean the kitchen everytime after cooking and does'nt mind to help me with some light house chores(moping, washing toilets and etc). She will also do all the marketing for me daily as the market is just few blocks away.
Every meal she will prepare a big bowlof soup for me to boost my breast milk supply and will prepare dinner for my husband as well for dinner.

I'm not receiving any token from her for writing this, it's just my little appreciation to her for taking good care of me and my baby girl during my confinement month. Btw, she is a stay in confinement nanny with me for 28 days which gives me a good night sleep at night as she will take care of all the night feeding.

She is contactable at M'sia 016-6870058 / SG-83058350 if you are interested to check her out.

faizah

Hi Carole,

If your friend requires post natal massage do pm me or you may want to call me at 98434052.