need help...7 month baby refused to drink mill from bottle

bendi

My baby recently started to cry and scream when feed from bottle.
Suspect he is teething as such he is feeling pain. Now no choice have to feed milk from spoon.

Anyone same situation as me? Can advise me on what to do? Already tried to apply the teething gel on his gum but not seem to be useful.

Lynn14

Hi bendi, my 8 mth old son is also teething now. Before I feed him I will use teething gel to apply on his gum first. If he can't finish will use spoon to feed him.

Lynn14

When drinking half way, he will push away the bottle n start crying, can see he still wan to drink but his gum is pain. Really headache. Does ur Bb stool looks watery?

bendi

Hmm sometimes is watery while another time will be like small round balls...I still feed him porridge or cereal in the afternoon..

Lynn14

Last 2 week I didn't realize it was teething, he will made the vomit sound n refused to drink. So I changed the milk bottle, at first was ok but after that he will left 50-60ml. Then advised by one of the mummy here to mix the left over milk with biscuit as a snack for him n its work :)
N last week I just realized his teeth break through n his can bottom up his milk again. But yesterday he doesn't seen right again think another teeth is breaking through bah.

bendi

Haiz when I use spoon to feed, my baby also cry. How ah?
Mixing biscuit with milk and feed him using spoon?

Lynn14

I gave him the Heinz Farley's Rusks n mix with the left over milk, feed him using spoon. Has ur Bb first teeth break through??? Did u apply gel before feed him using milk bottle? I use bonjela, maybe u can give it a try.
Haizzz, really headache hor. U'r a first time mummy??

bendi

Ya my baby bottom 2 teeth already come out. But dunno why still don't want to drink milk...
The only time he drink without problem is in the morning after he wake up.
Hmm I am a first time daddy lol