Need help/advice on hubby moving out from us (wife, 2 babies)

NOEL88

ivory! thank so much for ur reply and ur great information for me .....thank u appreciate it!ok now is he earn amount at near 4k he staying in a landed property which under his name and his parent name and he don have car like tis do u think I can get more from him....and wat document should be more useful to get more from him...?ivory so now u and ur husband divorce aready ?

ivory

If he has chased u out and living separately.. i believe u are eligible for maintanence.. the officer told me.. even if the husband wife stay together.. the wife can still go for maintanence.. They will give u a form.. an expenses list.. u just need to fill it up at home calculate all the expenses for urself and babies.. then u will come up with the amount.. But its whether the mediator can make him agree to the amount.. if he dont want to give u.. have to go to court face a judge..

I told my husband before we went into the mediation room.. better agree to whatever amount im asking.. i dont want to waste my time fighting him in the court. and leave my 2 poor babies at home.. I should be caring for them.. not to come here regularly and see his face.

Ur husband earn 4k.. (mine 3k gross) and no car somemore.. u should be able to get a higher amount.. he will bank transfer to u..
Im not divorced.. not married for 3 yrs yet..

NOEL88

he been chasing me for many many time and saying divorce from his mouth so simply when we just had a small quarrel or either I pregnant my second baby he even say want divorce.... tis make had go in my mind aready I told myself one more time I sure leave actually we had the same year married 2011 ....u got two young kids me also...urs is he go out of the house me was chase out by him.....

pearl87

Hi there. I hope you're fine. I suggest you to talk to him and clear these things so you will better know and understand why he's acting that way. Maybe there are reasons why he prefers to just stay away and live with his own self. So, the best thing really, is to talk to him.