Need help badly!!!!

Kai111

Hi mummy,

Please help me my 3months old son poo after every formula fed he poop 4 to 5 times a days which I don't know what us happening with him :( we did not change our formula at all as we stick to the same brand......

TiA

Joeychen85

He might b allergy to d milk , try change brand . Btw did u give give rid wind or gripe water ? It might help .

Kai111

Thanks joey and win won mummy. I give wood wood and also bring baby to polyclinic but the doc say since my baby is still very active and no fever she advise to observe first. She say it might be during the process of cleaning milk bottle.

The milk given is the same after I stop breastfeeding on 2months he has consume the same brand for more than a month so far no problem is only past few days.

I suspect is one of the milk bottle I din use for quite sometime and I use it to feed baby due to the rest of the bottle was still in the stralisizer as my bb was crying badly..... I blame myself for that if is really that bottle that cause baby stomach upset :(

Win Won

Hi Kai111,
Hopefully yr baby recovers soon. I think its usually not advisable to give him anything extra due to his current condition. Did Dr say ok to wood wood?

Joeychen85

U can try gripe water instead of wood wood . As tis can calm their stomach n get rid of stomach winds . And ur bb can slp better . Or try rid winds . Its good . I use tis both when my boy still young . N nw his 24 mths nw . It helps alot .

Kai111

Thanks mummy I bring bb to see pd le.....

Was advise to let bb take soy and observe
For the time being.....

CharChia

my daughter had such problems. Hers was diarrhea due to bacteria infection as we used a bottle that was left aside for sometime...