Need help from mummies-kids dentists

denzel_4107

anyone can recommend good & affordable kids dentist?
my son is having baby milk bottle tooth decay with his front top 2 teeths, which i think is quite serious....
I'm worried & any parents here have e same condition for their kid?

:(

wendyy

i suggest to bring your son to the dentist soon. dont delay anymore.

i just brought my daughter to the dentist last week as she has a decayed molar. was told by the dentist that the tooth is dead but cover the hole for the time being to prevent the tooth behind from moving forward. If extract now, her molar & the teeth behind will not be in the correct order

anyone can recommend good & affordable kids dentist?
my son is having baby milk bottle tooth decay with his front top 2 teeths, which i think is quite serious....
I'm worried & any parents here have e same condition for their kid?

:(

pokemon97

i suggest to bring your son to the dentist soon. dont delay anymore.

i just brought my daughter to the dentist last week as she has a decayed molar. was told by the dentist that the tooth is dead but cover the hole for the time being to prevent the tooth behind from moving forward. If extract now, her molar & the teeth behind will not be in the correct order

hi, i wish to know too...which dentist u go to?? is there any dentist for children?

wendyy

I went to Q&M. at first my daughter's decayed molar has just a small hole but it get bigger & bigger & she started feeling the pain. so i suggest best to see the dentist first before it start giving more problem.

hi, i wish to know too...which dentist you go to?? is there any dentist for children?

CanCanMum

i have this recommendation from my online friend in mummysg

Brought my son last year Dec to the dentist as his two front teeth turning brown.

First visit for him and he came out with a bright smile. Not scared. The doctor quite good with children. There is a LCD screen in front where he will play your child favorite CD. Cost is $38/= for my son.

The dentist is Dr Tay Kwang Hua.
Add : Novena sq 2, #04-25
Tel : 63976508

I intend to bring Baber for a checkup one of the days when i m free~

CanCanMum

i have this recommendation from my online friend in mummysg

Brought my son last year Dec to the dentist as his two front teeth turning brown.

First visit for him and he came out with a bright smile. Not scared. The doctor quite good with children. There is a LCD screen in front where he will play your child favorite CD. Cost is $38/= for my son.

The dentist is Dr Tay Kwang Hua.
Add : Novena sq 2, #04-25
Tel : 63976508

I intend to bring Baber for a checkup one of the days when i m free~

have not tried it personally but will bring him soon~~

anyone wanna join me? :p

CanCanMum

:embarrassed:

have to wait a few more months for dear daughter's tooth to come out first. :tlaugh:
wahahhahah~~~:p

hi cancan mum, have you bring your son for the dental check?
habben lehh u wanna go together bo? Ask Spiral babe along too~~~:p

anyway my molar near the wisdom tooth one oso painful...jialat mebbe mum+son go together as package can be cheaper lols~~~

Hi to all mummies who have replied....
Hmmm it's really imp to bring your child to dentist as early as you discover that there's some problem in their teeths.

I've updated my son's case in my blog.
www.smilingtowardshappiness.blogspot.com

:shyxxx:
mine is dirty lorr...but he brushes his teeth every night juz not so accurate lols~~~and the hard to reach areas he wonx brush lols~~~