Need help in getting school information

wawa

I am moving to JB with my hubby at the end of the year and currently we are staying at Bukit Merah.
We have decided to let the kids to study in Singapore. My girl who is 6 this year will require for p1 registration end of the month. However, I am not familiar with Woodlands primary schools so I had no idea where or how should I go about. Anyone know where can I find information about the schools around the area? I need to get info like if they take in kids who stay in JB and if there's school bus to fetch or not? Thank you.

uddermummy

I am moving to JB with my hubby at the end of the year and currently we are staying at Bukit Merah.
We have decided to let the kids to study in Singapore. My girl who is 6 this year will require for p1 registration end of the month. However, I am not familiar with Woodlands primary schools so I had no idea where or how should I go about. Anyone know where can I find information about the schools around the area? I need to get info like if they take in kids who stay in JB and if there's school bus to fetch or not? Thank you.
the schools have to take in students from jb unless they are totally full. schools in woodlands will usually have school buses for jb students, but i think the buses go to a few schools to pick up the students.

you have to be prepared to wake your girl up really early and have her come back quite late...

wawa

the schools have to take in students from jb unless they are totally full. schools in woodlands will usually have school buses for jb students, but i think the buses go to a few schools to pick up the students.

you have to be prepared to wake your girl up really early and have her come back quite late...
Intending to call every schools in woodlands from next week to check if they have school bus(es) travel to jb or not. Really worried that I will register her into a school without one.

Guess it's better than studying in local schools there..