Need Help.. My dAUGHTER 7 month+ is not feeling well Need advise

fengmie

[h=6]DeaR mummy, I need help here. My girl in her 7month teething stage currently her teeth coming out 4. But she keep fall sick coughing and sneezing.. This few days she keep vomiting out her milk and drink very little. Bring her see doctor feed her medicine but also no used she vomit everything out. I really heartpain Seeing her like that. What should I do? Eat medicine or dun eat also dun help her cough recover. Do you all have any good PD to intro near hougang or kallang area specialize for children de?[/h]

Hmph.. mayB u wanna c0nSider See-ing thiS PD at N0vena medical Ctr..? The clinic name iS N0vena ChildrenS Clinic.. level 10.. Dr Ke0y.. c0z ive been bringing my daughter t0 that PD.. fr0m c0lic tummy, t0 raSheS & all.. baby c0nSume the medicine.. & the SickneSS g0 0ff faSt..

fengmie

Hmph.. mayB u wanna c0nSider See-ing thiS PD at N0vena medical Ctr..? The clinic name iS N0vena ChildrenS Clinic.. level 10.. Dr Ke0y.. c0z ive been bringing my daughter t0 that PD.. fr0m c0lic tummy, t0 raSheS & all.. baby c0nSume the medicine.. & the SickneSS g0 0ff faSt..
Oh But can Used CDAC card for payment? Is the fee high?

ryanmom

Dear Fengmie,

You can visit this clinic called Lavender Clinic near Lavender MRT. THe GP doctor is good and his charges are very reasonable but there's waiting time.

luvbene

DeaR mummy, I need help here. My girl in her 7month teething stage currently her teeth coming out 4. But she keep fall sick coughing and sneezing.. This few days she keep vomiting out her milk and drink very little. Bring her see doctor feed her medicine but also no used she vomit everything out. I really heartpain Seeing her like that. What should I do? Eat medicine or dun eat also dun help her cough recover. Do you all have any good PD to intro near hougang or kallang area specialize for children de?
You can try going to Hougang Ave 8 Healthway Medical. Dr lee she is good. My boy usually go to SBCC AMK but now no .. after seeing Healthway ave 8 is good enough and good for pocket too.. Ever since go CC been sick for 2 months, keep going SBCC still same. fengmie can try that. :)