Need help!

missykiwi

Hi mummies, my 10 months old girl had this red patch on her private area for a week. Brought her to see PD and he said it was nappy rash. He asked us to change the pureen nappy rash cream. But she has been using it ever since she was born. So i asked him whether food might be the cause and he replied no.

I was thinking whether it is the marmite or avocardo or the nestle brown rice cereal?

Any advice? TIA!

apollo

did she tried the food only recently? anw, even she didnt have nappy rashes b4, doesnt mean she will not have it now. u can try Desitin nappy cream..

missykiwi

did she tried the food only recently? anw, even she didnt have nappy rashes b4, doesnt mean she will not have it now. u can try Desitin nappy cream..
Yup, she tried those food and few days later she had it. Thats why i do not know whether she is allergic to the food. Yup the PD asked us to use Desitin nappy cream now.

angelababi

sometimes nappy rashes not necassy is allergic to food .. you had to try your best making their private area dry and clean most of the time , is she still wearing any pamper or switch to a new brand ? Sometime not use to the new pamper will also occur this problem .... sometimes if the nappy cream u been usin always, doesn help ,u had to change to a better nappy cream and mostly problem will solve :) dont worries .

missykiwi

sometimes nappy rashes not necassy is allergic to food .. you had to try your best making their private area dry and clean most of the time , is she still wearing any pamper or switch to a new brand ? Sometime not use to the new pamper will also occur this problem .... sometimes if the nappy cream u been usin always, doesn help ,u had to change to a better nappy cream and mostly problem will solve :) dont worries .
Icic. Most of the times, my grandma will use water to wash. Using the same pamper & nappy rash cream ever since she was born. Only last week started to have the patch of redness over at her private area. Very heartache :(

missykiwi

Hi, U can try to use these brands of nappy rash- Egozite or Baby seba med. Also try to wash her asap once she poo...dont wait. Let her drink lots of water as she is taking cereal now, she need lots of water and also change her diaper every 2 hours for the time being till she better.

Hope it help :)
Thanks!! New skin is growing out now, getting better :)