Need or not to inform male japanese boss i am expressing BM during office hrs?

rzroza78

Dear Mummies, im having doubt to inform office about the above as even my female superior no kids yet dont tink she understands the need of expressing BM? 1001 question. plus iam the only 1 married with kidz, dont tink they bother to give up meeting room as a "nursing room" 4 me..pls help..Ur advise r greatly appreciated! Thanks!

EnFlor

Yeah, y not, just for courtesy sake i guess it's ok to inform your Boss. I'm sure on compassionate grounds, he would allow and respect your privacy. No harm in asking or informing.

When i was working then, i expressed my breast milk within my cubicle space. A friend seeked permission from her BOSS to return home just to express her milk. Lucky her, coz her apt was just a few blocks away from her workplace.

:red:all the best!

rzroza78

Yeah, why not, just for courtesy sake i guess it's ok to inform your Boss. I'm sure on compassionate grounds, he would allow and respect your privacy. No harm in asking or informing.

When i was working then, i expressed my breast milk within my cubicle space. A friend seeked permission from her BOSS to return home just to express her milk. Lucky her, coz her apt was just a few blocks away from her workplace.

:red:all the best!
Thank u EnFlor

snowbear

yeah, i think bfding is so common these days so it'd be fine to let your boss know that you'd be expressing bm during office hours. Plus if you need to take time from your schedule to express, then i think you ought to let your boss know. :)

fioncess

i express during work also.. before tt i did inform my boss so he will be prepared when he dun see me ard.. but b4 i go i will still inform him again..