Need recommendation for gynae

shijiaxin

Hi ladies

Can you recommend me any gynae that are experience in complication and high risk pregnancy?

Thanks in advance

don't know about complications. but tc chang at TMC is known for high risk pregnancies. i only saw him once to get 2nd opinion. not someone of very many words

Hi ladies

Can you recommend me any gynae that are experience in complication and high risk pregnancy?

Thanks in advance
you can try Dr sc chew from mount E. very experienced and detailed. seeing him now. One of the top gynae in sg. But a bit ex.around 200 plus per scan.

oline

i recommend dr AL Lim from thomson medical centre.. he is my gynae.. he is so friendly.. u can ask anything to him regarding ur pregnancy...

kittyki

My gynae Dr Douglas Ong.
He has clinics at Mt Elizabeth & also Bukit Timah Plaza.
Many positive reviews, including complicated/high risk pregnancy.

Fionna

I recommend Prof Tay Sun Kuie from SGH. He's been my gynae since 2002, very professional and fatherly. Won't make you worry unnecessary.

mlndwng879

I'd personally recommend Dr Mary Yang, especially if you're uncomfortable with a male gynae.

She is very thorough and will take the time to explain everything. I've recommended her to 2 other friends, both have 3 kids among them delivered by Mary.

Her contact details are http://www.accordingtopatients.org/singapore/1033/medical-doctors/yang-hon-mee-mary/

The site above just launched, besides giving you the contact information of the doctor, it allows you to rate and reviews doctors. In time, i'm sure it will garner enough feedback for anyone looking for specific doctors.

Good luck!