Need recommendation

limjulie

Hi Autum, Can you email me the contact? My EDD is 25th July and I still can't find any confinement lady... Does she do part time? My house no space for anyone to stay in...

My email address is limjulie@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

cftongtan

Hi all, I have used autum's confinement lady for the past 5 days. I appreciate that she asked me to use salt to brush teeth as I have toothache. So far, clear my pain. Personally, dont't feel that she is of great help to me. Especially when she dont't have to look after us at nite as I am totally breast feeding my girl. I allowed her to sleep though the nite. She feels tired in the afternoon too which makes me uncomfortable. FYI, she is 58 years old.

hpc

Hi mummies,I'm a full-time baby-sitter,staying at Pasir Ris.More than 25 yrs experience taking care of infant-schooler.Presently I'm taking care of a pair of brother n sister age 3mths/21mths.They will be shifting out of Pasir Ris at the end of the yr,so I'm available next yr,if u need my service do pm me for more info,tks happy a nice day n smooth delivery:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

yinching

Hi all, I have used autum's confinement lady for the past 5 days. I appreciate that she asked me to use salt to brush teeth as I have toothache. So far, clear my pain. Personally, dont't feel that she is of great help to me. Especially when she dont't have to look after us at nite as I am totally breast feeding my girl. I allowed her to sleep though the nite. She feels tired in the afternoon too which makes me uncomfortable. FYI, she is 58 years old.
Hi,

How much is autum's CL charging? Can help me check whether is she available ard end of OCT 2011? Thanks

Mishel

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Hi mums-to-be,
just for the benefit of those mtb who needs a confinement lady.

my confinement lady was recommended by one of the cotter here. Jannie, see her post here.

i booked her when i was only 3-4 mths pregnant as i was afraid that she might be fully booked.

she is rather pro in breast feeding. my breast milk increases 1-2 days after i discharged from the hospital.

not to mention the confinement food she cook.:red:

let me know if anyone of you are interested, so i can pass you her contact directly. (i dont earn anything thus i will not be the middle man) .

just wish it benefit the rest of the mama just like i do.

hi can u email me her contact .. shsyeiza@yahoo.com.sg... thankm u

whomovedmycheese

Hi,

I am just about to finish my confinement in a couple of days and I would like to recommend my Msian CL, Lian Jie. She cooks quite well and ever since she came, my family would always come back for dinner. She's quite experienced in handling babies too and wakes up at night without fail to tend to my baby, as well as to me when I needed to express milk. For the whole of my confinement, she had boiled many types of herbal soup for me to nourish my body and gave advices to my sister-in-laws on how to tiao yang their bodies.

Previously I was afraid she would MIA, but she made the extra effort to give me a ring to check out on how I was when she came for work for another lady. When we confirmed her, she had also given us a copy of her ID to give us the assurance.

If you are keen, you can call her at +60169018743(Msia) or 82837654(SG).

Last edited:

yinching

Hi,

I am just about to finish my confinement in a couple of days and I would like to recommend my CL, Lian Jie. She cooks quite well and ever since she came, my family would always come back for dinner. She's quite experienced in handling babies too and wakes up at night without fail to tend to my baby, as well as to me when I needed to express milk. For the whole of my confinement, she had boiled many types of herbal soup for me to nourish my body and gave advices to my sister-in-laws on how to tiao yang their bodies.

Previously I was afraid she would MIA, but she made the extra effort to give me a ring to check out on how I was when she came for work for another lady. When we confirmed her, she had also given us a copy of her ID to give us the assurance. If you are keen, you can drop me a PM for her contacts.
Hi,

How much is she charging?

linzy

Hi,

I am just about to finish my confinement in a couple of days and I would like to recommend my CL, Lian Jie. She cooks quite well and ever since she came, my family would always come back for dinner. She's quite experienced in handling babies too and wakes up at night without fail to tend to my baby, as well as to me when I needed to express milk. For the whole of my confinement, she had boiled many types of herbal soup for me to nourish my body and gave advices to my sister-in-laws on how to tiao yang their bodies.

Previously I was afraid she would MIA, but she made the extra effort to give me a ring to check out on how I was when she came for work for another lady. When we confirmed her, she had also given us a copy of her ID to give us the assurance. If you are keen, you can drop me a PM for her contacts.
Hi,

I have PM you :)

Thanks.

cftongtan

Hi,

How much is autum's CL charging? Can help me check whether is she available ard end of OCT 2011? Thanks
Hi, sorry to inform that aunty Irene is not with me already. Mutually agreed to end the contract earlier. U may wish to contact her. Now my mum's maid is cooking confinement food for me.