Need recommendation

rosita

HI everyone,

will like to ask if anyone actually gone to meet up your potential confinement lady or you just speak over the phone?

Is there any question to evaluate beside chemistry with the person?

Tks!
:red:Hi jazn,
I known tis confinement nanny.she frm malaysia,her name was mrs lim.she cook for the whole family to eat.i hear the feedback frm mother,she is good.if there a equiry for hp no,pls pm me.thank you
:wong19:warmest regards
Rosita
www.traditionaljavanesemassage-rosita.blogspot.com
Thank You

pmiumiu

has anyone used PEM Confinement Nanny Agency's services before? i called today and their charges seems reasonable and sales person was nice too.

pmiumiu

HI everyone,

will like to ask if anyone actually gone to meet up your potential confinement lady or you just speak over the phone?

Is there any question to evaluate beside chemistry with the person?

Tks!
i think most dont do meet ups coz they are mostly m'sians and not based in singapore. but some do meet up to collect deposits from u if they are in sgp for another assignment

JazN

Due date is 7July
i think you'll need to get your CL fast cos those super popular ones are no longer available. i also quite last min just engaged one 1 week ago hopefully she will be good. Was reco by Aunty Lian by 1 of the mothers in this forum.

My edd 12 Jun

mikopinky

Hello,

my mother is a confinement lady that can cook well...
If u wanna know more information, can pm me or contact me at +6012-7355809.

Last edited:

LoVeS

Currently using this confinement lady that i am very pleased with her service. She is not only very hardworking, she is also very detailed, attentive towards my baby n i love the foods she cooked for me. She is able to fulfill most of my request in term of my personal preference. She is very easy going and friendly too.

Basically i didn't even need to attend to my baby most of the time as she manage her time pretty well so that i get to rest most of the day. At night she does get up very quickly upon hearing my baby cries.

Seriously speaking even though i been with her for about a wk only but i already start to feel sad that soon my confinement will end n she will b gone~ Highly recommend her to my friends as well.

She will b free after Aug so anyone need a good confinement lady you can look for her. Her name is call Aunty Er Mei n telephone number is +60126076520(malaysia hp) or 82615608(singapore hp) or PM me while she is still in service with me now.

P/S: she is not related to me nor getting commission from her BUT rather i would like to share with other parents of good confinement lady and do say that it is Liping who recommended you~

Last edited:

summerp

Currently using this confinement lady that i am very pleased with her service. She is not only very hardworking, she is also very detailed, attentive towards my baby n i love the foods she cooked for me. She is able to fulfill most of my request in term of my personal preference. She is very easy going and friendly too.

Basically i didn't even need to attend to my baby most of the time as she manage her time pretty well so that i get to rest most of the day. At night she does get up very quickly upon hearing my baby cries.

Seriously speaking even though i been with her for about a wk only but i already start to feel sad that soon my confinement will end n she will b gone~ Highly recommend her to my friends as well.

She will b free after Aug so anyone need a good confinement lady you can look for her. Her name is call Aunty Er Mei n telephone number is +60126076520(malaysia hp) or 82615608(singapore hp) or PM me while she is still in service with me now.

P/S: she is not related to me nor getting commission from her BUT rather i would like to share with other parents of good confinement lady and do say that it is Liping who recommended you~
Thanks for sharing. What is her charges like?

Last edited by a moderator:

VELO

Hi Loves! Thank you for sharing! May i know the cost for Aunty Er Mei? Also do you mind I call Aunty Er Mei directly to chat with her? Currently I am looking for confinement lady too. Thank u!

WEN_9117

has anyone used PEM Confinement Nanny Agency's services before? i called today and their charges seems reasonable and sales person was nice too.
Hi Pmiumiu,
my auntie she's a CL under PEM Nanny Agency so far I hear from her most of the ppl like the service. If happen that the CL not gd still can change lor. :001_302:

LoVeS

Hi Loves! Thank you for sharing! May i know the cost for Aunty Er Mei? Also do you mind I call Aunty Er Mei directly to chat with her? Currently I am looking for confinement lady too. Thank u!
She charges 2k for 28days after u discharge frm hospital.

Yes feel free to call her directly since i am not an agent of hers but a pure client using her.

Try calling her SG hp number but after 1st of june u can try calling malaysia hp number as she finish her confinement wif me alrdy by then n head back to malaysia~

Her booking is quite packed now so act fast, if nt she can aso recommend ya her jie meis who r gd too~

aries80

I do have a confinement lady to recommend. She has just completed my job last week and I have a very great experience with her services.

(a) she is a malaysian in her mid 50 and has about 6 to 8 years experiences.
(b) she is a very clean and tidy lady, she cleans my kitchen (mop the floor and whole kitchen) each time after she cook.
(c) she is a great and creative cook, highly recommended, she cook for me and my hubby and we like her soup very very much. She does prepare tonic for me every night before i go to sleep.
(d) she is also very good in taking care of my bb. She even bought some traditional oil for my bb before she even starts work.
(e) she is efficient.
(f) she is very good temper, friendly, talkative, initaitive and sociable. During my baby shower party, she did help us to show our bb around to our relatives when we were busy.
(g) She prepares notes on food that I should avoid before she left.
(h) her standard charge is S$1900 + S$100 (ang pau) and 1 way ticket back to malaysia. Cos she has performed very well, so I did reward her by paying her the cost of her trip from malaysia to sgp.

Do let me know if you wish to engage her. :)

VELO

Currently using this confinement lady that i am very pleased with her service. She is not only very hardworking, she is also very detailed, attentive towards my baby and i love the foods she cooked for me. She is able to fulfill most of my request in term of my personal preference. She is very easy going and friendly too.

Seriously speaking even though i been with her for about a wk only but i already start to feel sad that soon my confinement will end and she will b gone~ Highly recommend her to my friends as well.

She will b free after Aug so anyone need a good confinement lady you can look for her. Her name is call Aunty Er Mei and telephone number is +60126076520(malaysia hp) or 82615608(singapore hp) or PM me while she is still in service with me now.

P/S: she is not related to me nor getting commission from her BUT rather i would like to share with other parents of good confinement lady and do say that it is Liping who recommended you
~

HI Loves! I tried calling Aunty Er Mei but cant reach her. BTW is Aunty Er Mei the one Aunty Liqing recommend to you? Not sure if Aunty Liqing referral is good? As i tried getting Aunty Liqing (all in forum say she's very goog) but she's not available for my due date. She recommended me Yan Jie but I yet to call as unsure if its good. I read some forum say some jie mei she intro not up to standard. Makes me worry.

Last edited by a moderator: