Need recommendation

germaine0709

Hi all, my edd is 22 Dec and in need of a CL. Any gd CL is stil available in Dec? Most of the recommended CLs are alrd fully booked. *stressed*

Hi mummies-to-be!
I just given birth to my 2nd darling, and finished my confinement... gotten confinement tingkat instead of a confinement lady cos of last miserable experience... bleeeeeehhhhhhh....
And thank god I managed to find this lady! Her food is quite similar to those popular confinement tingkat companies, but I can save a few hundreds! :)
Those mummies who are looking for soups only, she also does them, & they are yummy without msg! I will definitely look for her again if I ever have a 3rd one heh heh... pm me for her details if u need!

verlbb

Hello... Am new here.

just feeling lucky that I'm one of the few that emerge and manage to have my confinement finsih with a "smile". Gotten this contact from my colleague and thank heavens! its's stress-free and rewarding! :Dancing_wub: Hope mummies out here have another source to get contact. you may email me at my email: verlbbbb@ymail.com

Hoping to post a video of here here... (check with the moderator first)! :001_302: Am not trying to 'promote business' but rather encourages mummy (esp first time mum) with little or no experience get the required help and knowledge from experience and reliable nanny (recommending my nanny to you). Her name is Amy (Yoke Peng), 46yrs of age. cantonese and well-versed with confinement knowledge and cooked very delicious confinement meals during my confinement. Her simmered pig's stomach is very delicious and she also cooks sea cucumber with du zhong tonic are the two dishes I missed most! During the night... I had very ample rest as we knows Amy is doing a good job b'cos we seldom hear our infant cries.... she targets to attend to our infant before she cries so that I (a sensitive and light sleeper) could rest well. She attends to my c-section wound with care and was very experience in clearing my block ducts.... thanks to her suggestion my hubby and I could get ample rest during the night b'cos I latch during the day and pump out my breast milk at night. My sister-in-law had engaged her this month and I simply went over for her cooking!

On personal quote:
My personal confinement experience was just to gather confinement information from my surrounding relatives, friends and even colleague's wife and decide if engaging a CL is really worth...Amy shared her numerous confinement experience with me and I do agree with her that each person "deserves" to have our 'OWN' confinement experience and not to follow other people's experience.

Being a first time mum.. I faithfully and sincerely in giving the "BEST" to my infant but rather find 100% latching on too tedious and time consuming. I'm glad Amy did follow my way initially supporting stringe feed my infant when my milk did not arrive but she did advise me that eventually with little milk, my infant's jaundice will shot up and it really DID! With the two days in the hospital was indeed stresssful but I was more annoyed when eventually the hospital feed my infant with FM! After discharge... I begin to take charge of my confinement.... feeding with all my breast milk and supplement FM.

Amy helped with my c-section wounds and along with my preference in food, she suggested and planned my confinement meals. I never have to worry about my infant care or least my household chores.....I can safely leave it to Amy to do it.

I do not have any qualms in recommending my CL to anyone deserving her. You may email me.

confinementlady

Dear all mummy to be,

A good confinement lady is very important to all mummy during confinement month.
My mum from malaysia who has 20 years experience as confinement lady.
She speak mandarin, contonese, indonesia language.

Her's assignment full untill mid Feb 2013.
Feel free to contact me at "nine eight six three two four three eight" for who edd end feb 2013 onward.
Thanks.

Last edited:

bloomingh

Hi ladies,
I am a mommy of twins and my mom in law did my confinement for me and I must say she's really good with her cooking. She has done a few confinements in the past for family and relatives. She is keen to be a confinement lady and if you are interested please kindly PM me or sms me at 92388060. She can speak English, Mandarin, Foochow, Hokkien and Malay too. Thanks!

Last edited:

slothbal1986

photo.jpgphoto1.jpg

Hi,

This post is not meant to bad mouth anyone but is meant as a warning to all that if you were to engage this CL in the above pic, be prepared for hell! My wife just ended her confinement today and throughout the 28 days, it was torturious for my wife. Her name is Mei Yong, in her 60s. As this year was a dragon year, CLs are hard to come by as they are all fully booked and just so when I thought I was lucky to get one, my nightmare begins.

She practically dozed off on every feed.. Couple of times, she dropped the feeding bottle while feeding. I told her off but she simply ignored me. My wife, instead of resting throughout her confinement, have to stay awake to make sure she doesnt fall asleep and have to constantly wake her up.

And this confinement lady just cant stop COMPLAINING! She would complain when the baby poo, pee, cries, etc..
Isnt that the job of the CL to help clean and feed babies??? So why is the complain??

I understand that CLs job is not an easy task, so i allowed her to sleep in the afternoon. Despite so, she rather talk to my maid than to rest. This makes me even more boiled!!

There are just too many things to state.

Just a piece of advice to all:
Do think THRICE before engaging her.
She is way too old for being a Confinement lady

I have this confinement lady to recommend too. She's leaving me tomorrow and I think I will miss her and her food. My baby will also miss her. She's quite a good confinement lady. Responsible and don't mind cooking for whole family, not just for me. Cleans the house too if there's time. Even fold my hubby and my clothes. My baby has jaundice and my flat don't have sun, she everyday brought my baby down and sit under the sun with my baby. She also knows how to make baby sleep. Understand that she's not engage in oct as her client last min back out. Anyway, if anybody needs her contact, pm me. Cheers.

Pinky32

I am from Sep 2012 mummy. I have just given birth and currently on confinement. I would like to check if any mummies interested to hire confinement lady. She is with me now and doing confinement for me (Lan Ee from Malaysia). She has available slot in the month of Apr next year onwards. If any mummies interested and would like to speak/interview her, pls msg me and I will provide my contact # so you can talk to her.

Overall, below are my comments on her.
1) Take very good care of my son and very tentative. She has > 10years of experience.
2) Cooking is very yummy
3) Hardworking. She is working around the clock in my house. After cooking, she will mop the floor. She will wash all the floor mats and toilet which she is using to bath the baby.
4) She is not calculative and offer to cook for my hubby too.

Msg me if you need more details.

Thanks!

bloomingh

Hi ladies,
My mom in law who has helped me with my confinement when I had my twins will be available from next year 2013 onwards. If you need one during Chinese New Year and onwards, please sms me at 92388060. She's a very good cook, hardworking, tidy and clean lady. She's in her mid 50s. She's from Kuching. She can speak very good English and other Chinese dialects.

Last edited:

nattay

I am from Sep 2012 mummy. I have just given birth and currently on confinement. I would like to check if any mummies interested to hire confinement lady. She is with me now and doing confinement for me (Lan Ee from Malaysia). She has available slot in the month of Apr next year onwards. If any mummies interested and would like to speak/interview her, pls msg me and I will provide my contact # so you can talk to her.

Overall, below are my comments on her.
1) Take very good care of my son and very tentative. She has > 10years of experience.
2) Cooking is very yummy
3) Hardworking. She is working around the clock in my house. After cooking, she will mop the floor. She will wash all the floor mats and toilet which she is using to bath the baby.
4) She is not calculative and offer to cook for my hubby too.

Msg me if you need more details.

Thanks!
Hi

Can i have your CL contact pleasE? natalietay89@gmail.com

thankks

anleyn

I’m from Sept 2012 mummy. Currently on confinement, I would like to recommend my confinement lady (Siew Fen auntie) to all mummies. She very good in cooking and takes care of baby, my families and myself as well. She always whips up interesting dishes cooked in different ways. This is my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] baby and I went thru c-sec, auntie will take good care on my meal. She is very alert especially for night duty of taking care of baby. Besides, she also teaches me alot how to look after the baby after she leaves. She is very hardworking and does the household chores fast and efficient. *Thumbs up*
Her contact is:
Singapore HP: 8250-5270 (Contactable when she is working in Singapore)
Malaysia HP: +60126077063

anleyn

I’m from Sept 2012 mummy. Currently on confinement, I would like to recommend my confinement lady (Siew Fen auntie) to all mummies. She very good in cooking and takes care of baby, my families and myself as well. She always whips up interesting dishes cooked in different ways. This is my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] baby and I went thru c-sec, auntie will take good care on my meal. She is very alert especially for night duty of taking care of baby. Besides, she also teaches me alot how to look after the baby after she leaves. She is very hardworking and does the household chores fast and efficient.
Her contact is:
Singapore HP: 8250-5270 (Contactable when she is working in Singapore)
Malaysia HP: +60126077063

CLady

Hi all, I'm looking for post natal massage lady that can come to my house. I'm staying in Yishun. I dont't like my current massage lady, services not good, sometimes dont't know whether she doing the correct way or not, etc.
Anybody can reconmend me ? Please PM me.

For those who ave PM me for my CL contact and have contacted her, my CL just told me that she had taken down the wrong number and she is now in Singapore, so the person who has contacted her,please call her Singapore number. Thanks.

LaraCroft

I am from EDD Oct 2012 forum and recently given birth to a healthy baby daughter.
I am here to recommend my confinement lady to anyone who is looking. She is ending her service with me tomorrow.

She is really good coz after reading lots of forums on CL, I realized she did more than she is supposed to. Beside doing things that are expected of her, she is also changing my bed linen every week (even my bro's who sleeps in another room), cooked and reheat food for my husband and brother when they come home later than my dinner time, sew extra buttons on baby's clothes that has gotten too big and even help mend a pillow case that had a split, etc etc! All this on her own without us asking!

Most importantly, she is very patient and loving towards my baby and I. My baby is a little fussy at night and won't go to sleep in her own cot. She likes to be cuddled. My CL would actually hold her until she falls asleep which can take hours at night! Even I dont't have the patience sometimes.

Anyway, just hoping I could help her. PM me if you want her contact number. Thanks for reading.