Need recommendation

Jodium

I am from EDD Oct 2012 forum and recently given birth to a healthy baby daughter.
I am here to recommend my confinement lady to anyone who is looking. She is ending her service with me tomorrow.

She is really good coz after reading lots of forums on CL, I realized she did more than she is supposed to. Beside doing things that are expected of her, she is also changing my bed linen every week (even my bro's who sleeps in another room), cooked and reheat food for my husband and brother when they come home later than my dinner time, sew extra buttons on baby's clothes that has gotten too big and even help mend a pillow case that had a split, etc etc! All this on her own without us asking!

Most importantly, she is very patient and loving towards my baby and I. My baby is a little fussy at night and won't go to sleep in her own cot. She likes to be cuddled. My CL would actually hold her until she falls asleep which can take hours at night! Even I dont't have the patience sometimes.

Anyway, just hoping I could help her. PM me if you want her contact number. Thanks for reading.
Hi Lara,

Can you send me her details? My no. is 92269119. I hope she's available! My Edd is 2-Mar!

friendlysg

I'm searching for a reliable & good confinement lady, kindly sent me her contact if have, thks in advance...:Dancing_wub:

sayuri

Deal all mommies out there,
Need a urgent CL for myself during jan. my current CL keeps on changing her mind, be it monies n the length of work Because mine eat In to the cny. Need ur urgent assistance. Pls email me at jo_luo@yahoo.com. For any good and reliable CL u have engaged. With tks.

anleyn

Deal all mommies out there,
Need a urgent CL for myself during jan. my current CL keeps on changing her mind, be it monies n the length of work Because mine eat In to the cny. Need ur urgent assistance. Pls email me at jo_luo@yahoo.com. For any good and reliable CL u have engaged. With tks.
you can contact Auntie Siew Fen, her number is +06126077063. she just completed my confinement on Oct and she is really a excellent helper. Hope that she can help you too. :eek:

anleyn

you can contact Auntie Siew Fen, her number is +06126077063. she just completed my confinement on Oct and she is really a excellent helper. Hope that she can help you too. :eek:
sorry, i type wrongly. the number should be +60126077063

meg

how much are confinement nannies from malaysia going now? heard it > $2200 now . had my first one in 2008 , was only 1800?

anleyn

how much are confinement nannies from malaysia going now? heard it > $2200 now . had my first one in 2008 , was only 1800?
Price has went up in dragon year. Range from S$2.2 - S$3. Most probably next year will increase $100 - $500, heard from my CL.

Um Nazar

I would like to recommend/refer my confinement nanny to this forum.
Her name is May, a malaysian.

May charges very reasonably and she do for local and overseas (overseas different charges of course)
She is very systematic, neat and clean, she is easy, she is not the calculative sort and i must say she has great initiative, and she has a very positive attitude. She is not the gossip sort and she has great adapting skills.

Most importantly she is very experienced and very patient. She is good with her cooking for mommy who needs alot of nourishing and she handles baby really well. It is very comfortable to have her around.
As i am doing total breast feeding, she knows what and what not to cook for me which at this point food consumption is very important as what i eat is what the baby feeds.

During her stay, she does all the marketing.
She cooks for my hubby and myself. If my hubby do not want confinement food, she is able to make something different. Just let her know what to do or make. I stay with my family but during the confinement period they are mostly away. However when they are back, May will cook for them also. I normally will work on the menu with her. For me she cooks only 2 meals as i am not someone who wants a heavy breakfast. But if you want her to make all 3 meals she can.

She do the laundry for baby, hubby and me. She dont do ironing. But she will fold the clothes neatly.
She sweeps and mops the floor, also she cleans the bathroom for me. We didnt request her to do all these but she did it out of her own initiative.
Also with her vast experience, she is a good source when you are uncertain with what's up with the newborn. she will teach and guide you. I learnt alot from her.

I was lucky to have her even though i contacted her last min but fortunately she is free to do for me.
She is suppose to fulfill a month (4 weeks) confinement but i extended her for another two weeks. I would love to extend her for another month but she is travelling and after that, she has an overseas confinement duty. Honestly i have no idea what will i do when she leaves.

My family and i are fond of her and she really love our boy. I am sure we will miss her and her food.

I strongly recommend her and if i have a #2 i definitely get her back.
You may wish to contact her at 98646165 or +60127055420

ann123

Hi Everyone, I would like to recommend a good confinement nanny that have just finish doing confinement for me. She is auntie Siew from Tangkak, M'sia. She have taken good care of my baby girl,very attentive to her as I did'nt hear my baby cry often and auntie will attend to her within minutes once she start crying.

Auntie Siew is also very hygine as she will mop and clean the kitchen everytime after cooking and does'nt mind to help me with some light house chores(moping, washing toilets and etc). She will also do all the marketing for me daily as the market is just few blocks away.
Every meal she will prepare a big bowlof soup for me to boost my breast milk supply and will prepare dinner for my husband as well for dinner.

I'm not receiving any token from her for writing this, it's just my little appreciation to her for taking good care of me and my baby girl during my confinement month. Btw, she is a stay in confinement nanny with me for 28 days which gives me a good night sleep at night as she will take care of all the night feeding.

She is contactable at M'sia +6016-6870058 / SG-83058350 if you are interested to check her out.