Need recommendation

Bon Pon

Hi,
she's from batam, Indonesia.

However she's a Chinese. She can cook confinement food, can take care of bb.

She's also not calculative type. She will help my house chores when she's free, eg sweeping and mopping

She's very hygienic & also not lazy type. Her cooking also ok, just that not too saltish lol.

U can call my CL directly to check her availability .
+62 813 72655271

Her name is 啊妹 aunty .Her charges are $2000.she can speak Malay but not very fluent in English.

She be doing for my colleague this month, u can call the aunty at her spore line at8401 1502

hi all mommy out there,
just want to warn you to be carefull with this Ah Mei Jie from Batam...i have bad experience with her..
My EDD is 24 Apr 2013 and I have booked her since Dec 2012 withi $200 deposit..
when I called her ard March to remind her, she said is ok she remember.. But yesterday she called me again saying that she can't come because her mom fell down and she need to take care of her..
And my delivery has became earlier because I need to do c-sec tomorrow, 17 Apr..
I have been very stresfull since yesterday to get replacement..yes she did ask her friend to replace her, but 2 of her friends who at first said can come, within 2 hrs also change mind with many strange reason. One of them said her hand is pain and her passport not updated, the other one said already got assignment on May..very strange

After her 4 friends called me and not suitable, i gave up and told her to return my deposit but she said can only return when she come to Singsoore on August..
Hubby asked her to transfer, she gave so many reason.. Asked her to ask her friend who come to singapore, she said no friend will come in near time ( even though yesterday one of her friend rejected becoz she said got assignment on May)
Is really bad experience, coz all her friend and herself can't be trusted..

Her phone number is +62-813-7265-5271
be carefull...

Cutedog

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Hi, I'm new here.
Im looking for confinement lady. My due date is early Nov.
Any recommendation?
Any one use PEM agency before?

ferfer8

Hi cute dog, I'll rec my confinement lady who is from Malaysia.
I've rec her to a few of my friends as well & I really wouldn't do it unless I felt she really did help me when I was doing my confinement. The baseline is that she 1) cooks well 2) is flexible & willing to take my decisions into account 3) willing to cook for family or make sspecial dishes that we order 4) will call up other friends if I ask for certain types of food so she can cook 5) is friendly but knows to keep quiet & let me rest rather than constantly bugging me to eat or drink when I'm too tired. 6) is knowledgable abt how to care for babies, be it milk rashes, or tiredness etc,

Do give her a call & meet her up if you want to get a sense of how she's like. She has gone back to Malaysia for rest, will be back in May.

You can contact her via Hp. Her name is Yulian. Tell her she was recommended.

+60 16 604 8468( Malaysia Hp)
+65 8450 4313 ( spore Hp)

Cheers!! And congrats!!!!

Cutedog

Hi cute dog, I'll rec my confinement lady who is from Malaysia.
I've rec her to a few of my friends as well & I really wouldn't do it unless I felt she really did help me when I was doing my confinement. The baseline is that she 1) cooks well 2) is flexible & willing to take my decisions into account 3) willing to cook for family or make sspecial dishes that we order 4) will call up other friends if I ask for certain types of food so she can cook 5) is friendly but knows to keep quiet & let me rest rather than constantly bugging me to eat or drink when I'm too tired. 6) is knowledgable about how to care for babies, be it milk rashes, or tiredness etc,

Do give her a call & meet her up if you want to get a sense of how she's like. She has gone back to Malaysia for rest, will be back in May.

You can contact her via Hp. Her name is Yulian. Tell her she was recommended.

+60 16 604 8468( Malaysia Hp)
+65 8450 4313 ( spore Hp)

Cheers!! And congrats!!!!
Hihi, Ferfer 8,
thank you so much.
Can I know how much to hire confinement lady?

Cheers

ferfer8

Hi, think the range is abt 2.3-2.5k if I'm not mistaken. U can ask to confirm, as mine was during CNY period, the cost was even more. Heh. But no choice. In the end in glad she was a Gd fit for me. Cheers!!

Mommysarah

Dear all, I'm almost finished with my confinement. Would like to recommend my CL. Her name is Aunty Lucy. She's very good at her work. She takes care of the baby and mommy, so mommy can rest well during the confInment period. She's an easy-going lady who speaks English, mandarin and some dialects. Communicates well with older people. She cooks for my whole family of 6 adults everday and does some housework when she is free. My baby needs to be carried to sleep and she diligently does that every time. And she still finds time to do housework and cook nice food for me and my family. She has experience working in Australia and Singapore.
Her contact number is +60-016-7761953.
PM me if you need more details.

Stephanie Kwek

Hi,

Am looking for a Day Time CL for can cooks vey well and understand Chinese herbs well.. Needs her to cook nutrition food to help my body recover well during this important month. That's my first priority...

Next will be able to help me prepare the herbal bath and assists me in breast feeding....

Anyone to recommend please???

Nestled amidst the beautiful and relaxed nature in the north eastern side of Singapore, we provide professional and loving confinement care at our Sanctuary. We believe that confinement period is the most important time of a woman's life where mummy and baby should be taken care of professionally by well-trained and loving nannies. This ensures that mummies get ample rest and the right guidance for babycare during this crucial phase in their new journey as a mother. We are proud to be the only confinement center in Singapore with professional and loving nannies taking care of our new mummies and babies immaculately.

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

valwee23

Hi all mummies,

i have also a CL whom we(me and my gal friends) bgive her thumbs up..she cooks, wash and most importantly handles our babies well. We are all 100% breast feed.
CL is patience and not calculative, or fussy..
I noted that there might be some mummies whom just want to engage CL in the day time (morning to evening), well my this CL can accommodate to such request as well.

if any mummies as keen, can pm me at valwee23@gmail.com

joeyee

hi everyone,

I'm looking for part or full time confinment plus massage lady. I'm staying in PasirPanjang.

- Bathing baby daily
- Feeding baby
- Generally caring for the baby so that I can rest
- Cooking confinement dishes.
- Washing baby & my clothes (all baby clothes need to wash by hand, mine some by hand or washing machine)
- Help around the house
- Massage to get rid of the wind & body ache, help to wrap or tighten my tummy, etc.
- Whenever I need help, etc

please PM oremail me joejoeyee@hotmail.com

Smalleyes

Never heard of a confinement lady who can also do massage... You may have to get them separately. I have a confinement lady from Malaysia and a Malay massage makcik from Singapore

joeyee

Never heard of a confinement lady who can also do massage... You may have to get them separately. I have a confinement lady from Malaysia and a Malay massage makcik from Singapore
can let me know their contact numbers, how's their services or treatments ?

eileenlee1

Hi Mummies,

I have one confinement lady to introduce here...
She has just rendered her confinement service to me. Overall, i am satisfied with her for taking care of both my baby girl and myself.

Auntie San took care of mummy well and she cooked a variety of chinese herbal soups to suit mummy's needs during confinement period. She was very patient and caring with my baby. She will cook some food to stimulate the secretion of milk. Overall, she is a very credence confinement lady.

She is address as Auntie San (Malaysia).
Contact details: 9449 2113 (SG Mobile)
+60 19 233 2113 (Malaysia Mobile)

Yuki900001

I am from Sep 2012 mummy. I have just given birth and currently on confinement. I would like to check if any mummies interested to hire confinement lady. She is with me now and doing confinement for me (Lan Ee from Malaysia). She has available slot in the month of Apr next year onwards. If any mummies interested and would like to speak/interview her, pls msg me and I will provide my contact # so you can talk to her.

Overall, below are my comments on her.
1) Take very good care of my son and very tentative. She has > 10years of experience.
2) Cooking is very yummy
3) Hardworking. She is working around the clock in my house. After cooking, she will mop the floor. She will wash all the floor mats and toilet which she is using to bath the baby.
4) She is not calculative and offer to cook for my hubby too.

Msg me if you need more details.

Thanks!
Hi Pink32, would you mind to share ur CL contact with me ? My edd is Dec 2013....

clili

hi mummies,

I would like to recommend my CL, Hui Er 姐 who has taken very good care of me and my baby boy for 2 months ..

I find that she takes initiative in alot of work which I didnt ask her to do thus Ive decided to recommend her in this forum (Ive hired her indirectly via this forum as well..)

Ive also attached some of the many varieties of confinement dishes which she can cook, most importantly she has shared many of her confinement tips with me and I appreciate them a lot as Im a first time mummy.

Here's her tel no.,pls contact her directly.
Msia : +60166966881

Images of dishes ( I didnt capture everything as there are too many ....)

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

luckygirl

Hi all, I would like to recommend my CL, Auntie Lily. I just finished my confinement during June. The auntie was very good in her duties that I extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. (Actually I want to extend her longer but too tight her schedule!!) She does housework, marketing, cook 3 meals also for my hubby, take care of baby and me. She would teach me how to take care of baby. She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me........ She is good experience and very nice and hardworking. {HIGHLY RECOMMEND} Auntie Lily contact: 81306297 (S'pore) / 6 0163630054 (M'sia) Aunfe