Need recommendation

luckygirl

Hi all,

I would like to recommend my CL, Auntie Lily. I just finished my confinement during June. The auntie was very good in her duties that I extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. (Actually I want to extend her longer but too tight her schedule!!) She does housework, marketing, cook 3 meals also for my hubby, take care of baby and me. She would teach me how to take care of baby. She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me........ She is good experience and very nice and hardworking.

{HIGHLY RECOMMEND} Auntie Lily contact: 81306297 (S'pore) / 6 0163630054 (M'sia)

gnissim23

hello! can anyone advise the rates for non CNY and CNY period? as I may hit CNY. I have called a few and was quoted CNY rates of about 3.5k plus minus. any mummies to be here can share the rates? thanks!

ferfer8

Hi,

I'm a Feb 2013 mummy, and wanna spread the word about the good confinement lady that i have. This is her 6th week with me already and i continue to enjoy your good service, so thought i'll return a favor by sharing about her. I'm a first time mum, and her name is Yulian Auntie.

1) She cooks well, without using MSG, yet the food tastes naturally sweet and is appetizing, she cooks not only for me, but for my family upon my request, so this saves us all alot of hassle 2) She's easy going, when I was struggling at the start with breastfeeding, she went along with my request of intervals feeding, she didnt make too much noise when my supply was low at start and tried to rock my crying baby to sleep where poss, 3) She is prompt with caring for my baby, once she hears her cries, she would put whatever she is doing down to attend to my baby, calm her down etc 4) She's knowledgeable, about how to deal with gassy baby, heat/milk rash, teething issues etc..

I've had peers with less accommodating confinement ladies and heard of those who were not as flexible and easy going, hence on hindsight, my confinement lady is quite good, though i think at the end of the day, it also depends on the chemistry btw the mother and the confinement lady, and also how we all manage our expectations. I'm a first time mum, so this is what i know so far based on my own personal experience.

We all are different, and hence, you might want to talk to her to decide for yourself, or meet up with her.

If you are interested to hire her, she is available after Oct 2013, her is her contact info.

1) Spore Hp: +65 8450 4313 (for when she is in Sg)
2) Malaysia Hp: +60 16604 8468

Cheers!

Feedback form.jpg
Yet another of our satisfied and happy mummy who completed her confinement with us! Our mummies came to us in pain after delivery but always leave with a healthy, satisfied and blissful state of mind. Though our work is tough and tedious, the recognition and appreciation from our clients made it all worthwhile. Once again, a big thank you to our clients for your understanding and support!

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Ang Confinement

Good day to all mothers and mothers-to-be,

I'm advertising here on behalf of my 3 aunties, who are all working as confinement ladies. Below are a little more information about them:

- They are from Malaysia and have 15-20 years of confinement lady experience
- Chinese/Teochew speaking only
- Can cook awesome Chinese dishes
- Looking for full-time confinement jobs ranging from 1-2 months depending on your requirements

If you're interested, you can contact:

- Irene 96249728
- Adrian 91117357
- Mei Mei 0207 6969406

Cheers!

mtml2001

I see... Actually I have experienced the same situation as you in the first place before I met my CL. I asked for ID but they refused to give. So i find another one which then found my CL. I asked my CL why they refused to give mummy their ID. My CL said its becos they come and do confinement for mummies, our govt does not know. What if the mummies is sort from agencies or those officer to catch these CL without proper working permit? So, they also have their concern also... :) Mummies can apply working permit for CL but.... mummies will need to pay the fees and do lots of paper work etc... CL also want less procedure. :)

I even called up one CL and encounter bad attitude. She asked for "step in to the house" ang bao and "leave the house" ang bao and set a amont for these ang bao $100 each. WTH.... Isit that the custom of ang bao is up to us to decide and not them? In this case if example they are charging $2200, we should minus off $200 cos we give the ang bao $ they set? And this is not what they meant loh! So piss off and I immediately say, you can jolly well find another mummy .

For my CL, i only give $28 each for custom purposes. She didnt even asked for it and still say no need. And what I am impressed about is that she pack a $30 ang bao in my baby swaddle before she left. She said she did this for all baby for "ping an, ji li" purposes. When she is in SG, while she visited the mummies that she will be confinement and get deposit, she still remember to give me a call to ask how is my baby. That is why I am sincerely recommending her. :)
Hi autum, can email me your cl.contact details?
My email add mtml2001@yahoo.com
Thanks

valwee23

Ya.. Mine also do simple housework.. Although it is not their job scope but mine (CL ) is quite flexible.
but most importantly, is taking good care of mummies and babies. Allowing the mummies to really rest and recuperate
during this one month or two. Mine was patience and caring, as such, the same CL has been used by me and
my girlfriends. This CL also provides day confinement.
If any mummies is interested, can pm me. Good CL must share, as it can be a nightmares getting those
horrible nannies.

wanqi

Hi mummies and mummies-to-be,

I would like to advertise here on behalf on my mother, who is working as a confinement lady.
She helps to cook confinement dishes, takes good care of mummy and baby.
Mandarin,various dialects and simple English...

As for now, she will be available before 20th September 2013 and after Nov 2013.

If you are interested, can contact her at:
Ahh Hui, +60167886596

Last edited:

Mojito83

are u sure?

ferfer8:804457 said:
Hi,

I'm a Feb 2013 mummy, and wanna spread the word about the good confinement lady that i have. This is her 6th week with me already and i continue to enjoy your good service, so thought i'll return a favor by sharing about her. I'm a first time mum, and her name is Yulian Auntie.

1) She cooks well, without using MSG, yet the food tastes naturally sweet and is appetizing, she cooks not only for me, but for my family upon my request, so this saves us all alot of hassle 2) She's easy going, when I was struggling at the start with breastfeeding, she went along with my request of intervals feeding, she didnt make too much noise when my supply was low at start and tried to rock my crying baby to sleep where poss, 3) She is prompt with caring for my baby, once she hears her cries, she would put whatever she is doing down to attend to my baby, calm her down etc 4) She's knowledgeable, about how to deal with gassy baby, heat/milk rash, teething issues etc..

I've had peers with less accommodating confinement ladies and heard of those who were not as flexible and easy going, hence on hindsight, my confinement lady is quite good, though i think at the end of the day, it also depends on the chemistry btw the mother and the confinement lady, and also how we all manage our expectations. I'm a first time mum, so this is what i know so far based on my own personal experience.

We all are different, and hence, you might want to talk to her to decide for yourself, or meet up with her.

If you are interested to hire her, she is available after Oct 2013, her is her contact info.

1) Spore Hp: +65 8450 4313 (for when she is in Sg)
2) Malaysia Hp: +60 16604 8468

Cheers!
Hi ferfer8, are u sure??? I have paid this aunty yulian $200 deposit few months back to book her for Nov 2013. I think I got her contact from the same post u put up previously. (Same contents) Now u are saying she is available during the period I booked her?? Something is fishy here. You did ur confinement in Feb and u are advertising for her in July? I have a feeling my deposit has flown away. :mad:

Mojito83

fishy

The more I think about it the weirder it seem. I hv yet to confront that aunty yulian recommended by ferfer8 above, but I wd like to warn all mummies here to beware of scams and fake recommendation.

anna kok

A good confinement lady is very important to all mummy during confinement month.

My sis from JB has more than 15 years experience as a confinement lady who is a good reliable and responsibility. she is a patience flexible and easy going lady who is good in cooking and taking care of the baby and mummy .

She speaks mandarin, contonese, hakka ,hokkian etc....

Feel free to call or sms her at sg no : 94687287 / m'sia no : 60177598438 for more details.

Last edited:

stressfulbee

If you are looking for Singaporean day time confinement lady you can call her as per below.
She got many year experience, will explain to you when you got enquiry.
She can cook many delicious confinement foods within 28day, all different tonic soup, flexible chinese lady, understand English, can do marketing for you, cook foodz upon your request. ....her cooking is great.
Call her n check with her for more doubt.

Auntie choo @ Hp:98476976

clumsy smurf

Hi all, just to check that if the cl left on 28 day noon time, is it we supposed to pay full amount or should pro-rated? coz the balance of the hours on 2o day she didnt work for me or she shld left on 29 day morning? pls advice.

wongsukb

Hi all,

I would like to recommend my CL, Auntie Kam. I just completed my confinement during June. This is her second times to come and help me. Before the first time was 2007 September for my first daughter. The auntie was very good in her duties. She does housework, marketing, cook 3 meals also for my hubby, take care of baby, my family and me. She would teach me how to take care of baby. She stays at our house. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me........ She is good experience and very nice and hardworking.

{HIGHLY RECOMMENDED} Auntie Kam contact: 93485021 (S'pore) / 6 0125431562 (M'sia)

I also recommended to my friends, they also said.. very good the Auntie Kam.

Need more details, do not hesitate to let me know at shuibwong@hotmail.com

Juanyhai

I have a good confinement lady to recommend.
She helps me to look after my 3 kids and even my new born baby without any extra charges.
She wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for my kids and bring them to n fro sch. Shes does all the marketing & even teaches my new maid to cook and learn many household chores. She is very fast and clean worker. Most of all she cooks yummy confinement food and takes good care of all my children. She wakes up at night to feed my newborn & treats my kids like her grandchildren . Im really please with her service.
Shes book very fast, luckily I book her 3mths in advance.
If u would like to have a good confinement lady, let her know u are recommend by li juan.
u can contact her straight @
8405 5342

wongsukb

I would like to recommend my CL, Auntie Kam. I just completed my confinement during June. This is her second times to come and help me. Before the first time was 2007 September for my first daughter. The auntie was very good in her duties. She does housework, marketing, cook 3 meals also for my hubby, take care of baby and me. She would teach me how to take care of baby. She stays at our house. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me........ She is good experience and very nice and hardworking.

{HIGHLY RECOMMENDED} Auntie Kam contact: 6 0125431562 (M'sia) / 91653329 (S'pore)

I also recommended to my friends, they also said.. very good the Auntie Kam.

Need more details, do not hesitate to let me know at shuibwong@hotmail.com

Last edited:

wongsukb

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Last edited: