Need serious help / advise

Dreamwish

Mummy & daddy, I have a serious issue with the previous tutor (got her from an tuition agency), they matched with our requirements & get her to us. Now after 2 weeks of tuition, we realised that the tutor can't even figure out when to use who & whom (She admitted this too). As for the comprehension, answers should bw to be in present tense but my girl wrote as past tense & this tutor marked correct.. These are a few that we had spotted and the tutor confessed to us that she can't teach.. and we confronted the agency about this.. After which, the tutor decided to quit without giving us any time to search for another tutor while this agency claimed this tutor was totally not in any wrong.. but was our fault to cause all the troubles.. (forgotten to mention earlier : this tutor gave my girls the answers without clear explaination, when I sit down with them, I realised all these)Because the tutor left without any advance notice, I have yet to pay her and this few days I keep receiving her sms urging me to pay..*Now, I would like to make a complaint against the agency and against this tutor cos if she will to teach using her 'don't know how to teach' attitude, another family will be suffer under this stress. Hopefully, with evidence (those assessment books that she marked will be as an evidence should there be a need) but how should I go about it doing it? I don't mind to pay her the fee but I would really want to stop her from teaching & stop the agency from providing such tutor to another family.Can anyone expert here pls guide me along on how to do so? Thanks!I

Dreamwish

Anyone here able to help or advise on how n where to make my feedback against the tuition agency n the tutor?

bellaisa

Hi Dreamwish. Honestly I think its quite hard to lodge a complaint. Maybe you can provide the information here so that all mummies can see and be aware of the tutor and tuition agency.

Dreamwish

bellaisa:734306 said:
Hi Dreamwish. Honestly I think its quite hard to lodge a complaint. Maybe you can provide the information here so that all mummies can see and be aware of the tutor and tuition agency.
I guess so.. but I would prefer not to openly disclose their informations here. Do PM me if mummies & daddies would like to have.

Dreamwish

The incapable tutor keeps pestering me to pay. Yet she has overcharge the fee. Lesson ends at 4 when she.asked to leave without any notice but she wantsme topay up till 6 lesson. While initally the agency said will return me her commisio but now go back her words, told me to settle the payment with the tutor. What should I do, cant I really ban them?