Need some advice

YanYanSpecial

Need some advice.

my friend who work in hair salon, few shop away from my dear shop who I interduce her to him lately,
heard from someone, both of them seeing each other everyday, either she go over to my dear shop
or he go over her hair salon. ask my dear before, he say no such thing, not everyday, once awhile
only, even is not everyday, is not good too. we even had arguement about this matter too.

what should I do now, please advice.

PinkUmber

Hi, is that "someone" you heard about this matter from trust-worthy? After being together with your dear for a while, do you believe him more? I think shouldn't let others affect you guys and trust your partner... Sit down and have a talk about this matter together, try as much as possible not to argue and solve it out together.. good luck :)

dinnie

i feel there is no smoke without fire.

u should go to the shop more and dont let them have so much chance to be together.

YanYanSpecial

once awhile only, quite bored there whole day sitting & waiting for customer/s. she still drop by even I'm here too,
just to say Hi or chit-chat for awhile only. if I'm here, my dear always away, sometime missing without letting me
know too, luckily got 1 staff around when customer/s comes.