Need suggestion on food for toddler 2 years old plus

echua

Hello mummies and daddies,

My 2 years old plus boy recently start to dislike eating rice or porridge.
Alternate day, we cooked him tian ji [frog leg] porridge or xue yu [鳕鱼] porridge for his breakfast and dinner.
If not, he will just eat rice or noodle in the morning and then rice in the night. But recently, he start to dislike taking dinner. He rather not eat for the whole night.
Is there any other suggestion of food for toddler?

and also, is it normal for a 2 years old plus not stating to talk in a sentence? He only know how to said ABC, 123 plus some simple wording only and also called us la. Hahaha. He still yet to talk in a sentence, which I see 1 of my friend son is already doing so at the same age as mine.

Lastly, he can't stop looking at the phone!! When we take it away, he will just scream and shout and cry and throw temper. What to do for it, as nobody play with him and in the end he will always keep looking for the phone and go youtube and watch those video. As in those learning video. Super afraid that he might end up wearing spec at a super young age...

Thanks in advance :D

Ps: so many question to ask at a time :D

osaka

You can try potato, tomato, pork ribs soup. Let him try a few mouthfuls. If ok, add some rice if u like. This soup is very appetising. My son can finish the whole pot of potato, which is good source of carbo. he is 20mths, sometimes he can go without food. Dont even want to open his golden mouth. And he is underweight. So sometimes try to him him avocado. So tiring just to make him eat, not even considering the preparatn time. So stressed. Anyway, jia you.