Need to choose between 4 hospitals

Small

Hi all,

My gynae has given 4 choices of hospital for me to select for my delivery..
1) mount a
2) mount e
3) gleane
4) tmc

Have researched quite a fair bit on the above listed hosps on costs..
Wondering hows the experience like, in terms of before n after care..

Any recommendations/opinions of the above hospitals?
Thank u! :)

I think your question v hard.. haha. coz all 4 is good in their own way.. but some ppl have good experiences, some bad, because everybody will have different gynaes/doctors/nurses attending to them, with different situations. so each experience will be different.

good luck deciding and hope everything turns out great no matter where u choose!

Lush

if its me, i will personally choose the one that gynae is the most comfortable or used to going to :) at least he is more familiar with the hospital

Kimjames

i had my son at gleneagles in jan. :) great confinement food..great rooms, service is quite good..no regrets..wld definitely choose glen e again!

robbymummy

I haven't done any maternity tour, but my preferred gynae only delivers at Mt E... and I have heard good reviews on Mt E, so I guess that would be our top choice unless the maternity tour proves otherwise! :)

estya

What I did was, I asked my gynae his preference. And he straigtaway gave me an answer and also explained why. Saved me the trouble to ask around and think about it.