Need to Rant!!

Carisella

[h=6]Damn Bloody Angry!! Kenna people say till like I push everything to my parents..
Really.. Strangers that does not know a single thing about a person's family should really shut their traps and keep their feelings and thoughts where the sun doesn't shine!! Really verrrrrrryyyyyyy anrgy!

My mother's friend said this to me

"小孩子不易照顾..当发生问题的时候,是大家一起想办法解决,而不是你推我,我推你.而且有时候小孩子体质因人而异,不该怪责你的母亲的.也没有谁对谁错.你妈妈照顾宝宝,又要做工养家,宝宝晚上还跟他睡,你该体谅他的辛苦.不是每个人可以像你妈妈那么伟大,帮你照顾孩子的..翻开报纸,一大堆宝宝因为保姆疏忽而无辜去世的新闻.我说这些不是骂你,只是希望你谅解及了解你的妈妈的辛苦.如果让你生气了,那不好意思哦..要记得,妈妈是最伟大的!!"

Not say want to blame my mom, but already told her a lot of times, don't let her anyhow eat things already.. And before she found out that she gave her eat eggs, she come and shout at me, how come I make baby until her skin one patch one patch..

That time baby sick, high fever, then we brought her go see doctor, the doctor told us before le, her "rashes" that will follow is fever rash, or fake measles. I told her don't worry, and even explained to her what the doctor said, you know what she did.. She called my office and kept complaining to me that IT's NOT rashes.. she called 2 3 times and then when i go home, she still argue and quarrel with me say me "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A MOTHER!" Fine! NVM! On the spot I bring Baby to see doctor and bring her along!! and guess what!! the doctor told her that it's due to high fever and all the sweat that's why got this rashes and it's also know as FAKE measles. She didn't even apologize to me for those hurting remarks

And also, it's NOT i don't want the baby to sleep with me..
I said a lot of times!! My DAD threatened to NOT SLEEP if baby is NOT sleeping with them.. HE has KIDNEY Failure.. if he doesn't sleep, how can his body regenerate? He has had a foot amputation, I told him to let us carry baby, HE Don't want.. he say NOW don't carry Next time he cannot carry anymore.. so you want me to snatch baby from HIM!?

We avoid all these and already give in to them.. my mom has to work, i don't have to work? I have to work, study and look after baby too. Already say bring baby to ChildCare then they more relaxed, scream and shouted at me say those places so dirty, then what can i do? Just don't care about their concerns and go ahead with it?

And my mom was the one who REFUSED to bring baby to see the doctor when she had a high fever and blamed it saying she was teething and in the end it was Rotavirus. She could have almost died if she still used that OLD traditional thinking of hers to BLAME everything on Teething.

If i can stop working and look after baby by myself, by all means yes, of cos i will. But who is going to pay for baby's expenses? who's going to pay for the electricity bills? Got one sister staying tgt with us, but NEVER once help pay the bills at all and got money to buy clothes and shoes and bags and go holidays and can come and say she got no money to contribute to the house.

DAMN Piss off!! Early in the morning and it's a HOLIDAY somemore!! ISH![/h]

rosemummy

Oh dear carisella mummy, must be tough for you. Some traditional way of thinking care of baby may not be right but we need to educate our parents and in laws. Hard to talk senses but baby safety most important. Moreover we are working mummies can't afford luxury of 24 hr looking after own babe. You take care and hope your day gets better later!
Rosemummy

How old is yr baby? Have not received the rotavirus injection? do what u think is right- if u think sending yr child to a childcare helps to ease the burden of yr mum, and if u insist and Persist, I dun think they can do anything, as this is yr child perhaps u might want to let yr parents know that cc helps to teach the child to be independent, and also u need the baby to sleep with u so that u can bond with the child and also she can have a good rest too after a hard day with a kid

Tannie

You are fortunate that your parents love your baby so much. Maybe try talking to them nicely. Tell them to let go a bit else they are not the only one who suffer, u are suffering too, beside u do not want outsider to look at u as infilial daughter n irresponsible mother. Remember to talk nicely n calmly... Maybe get ur hubby to talk to them instead.

woofy55

Sorry... Yes I also find that we are very fortunate if our parents loves our kids so much. Sometimes, if we can step back a little and think of their intention.. We would be grateful for what they have done.

Calm down.. Step back and think through. Your mom is concern that's why she kept calling you. If not anything happen, will you blame her?

Instill a small little thing.. Call "gratitude"... Many things will become insignificant. :) I also learn thru a lot after I became a mother. Whatever words I said to my mom.. I'll think thru if next time my son were to say that... How will I feel..?

Hope you Keep an open mind and heart when you see the replies. :)