Nefful negative ion clothing

stemich

Hello..anyone here heard of Nefful negative ion clothings? They are made of high quality Teviron material imported from Japan. Apparently there are many positive testimonies about how long term wearing of such negative ion clothing can improve your health, increase metablism, improve immune system, heal chronic diseases, heal cancer, remove pain, provide slimming results etc...anyone interested to know more just give me a message. Have a blessed day!

Regards,
Mich

Last edited:

stemich

Diabetic improved

I became diabetic about 6 years ago. For 5 years, I was taking pills, one in the morning and one at night just to control my glucose level, but still it was high at 150 – 190. Last October, a lady named Marca came to my house and introduced me this product. When she left, I thought there must be a reason the God sent this lady to my house, so I would give it a try. I started to wear the underwear. After 3 weeks, when I went back to my doctor, he was surprised to see my glucose leveled. He asked me what I did differently. Better diet? More exercise? I said no, but I was wearing these clothes. He laughed but told me to keep doing what I did. Next month, when I went in for the check, my doctor couldn’t believe my glucose still leveled. And he started to ask me about the product since all his families have diabetes. I told him the website and he started to do some investigation. Today, he is wearing the product and I am not taking any pills.

stemich

Pain relief

Sonia

I have a lot of problem with my back because I had two fractures 18 years ago. And I had car accidents too. Recently I started to get big pain in my back again. I was scared and wanted to have an X-ray taken. I don’t have insurance and I had only $150 at the time. I thought about for 2 days whether to give the money to the doctor or buy a shirt. I decided to buy the shirt. It took me 10 days to feel comfortable and the pain went away. It worked for my son too. When he had his tooth removed, he was really in pain. I gave him the sample blanket to put on his face. He said, “oh, this thing is good.” After 3 days, he was eating food. And my sister’s girl took out her tooth 2 days before my son did, but she had to wait another 3 days to start eating after my son was able to eat.

stemich

Chondritis improved

Diego

I have had chondritis since 15 years ago. When someone introduced me to the product a year ago, I tried the small sample blanket. Just after 8 hours, no more suffering. It just took 8 hours, no more coughing, no more running nose, and no more chest pain. Now I am wearing the whole set. I am really healthy. I am 57 years old but I feel like I am 15 years old.

stemich

Stomach feeling much better, pain and blood pressure improved

Peggy

Personally, I don’t have huge health issue since I understand prevention is much better than treatment, so I take care of my body very well. Only problem I have is the stomach gas. I only tried the small blanket for 20 minutes, amazingly I feel my stomach is much more comfortable; lots of gases are released. My husband, who is over 60 years old, used to be in the military when he was young. As he got older, the pain in the shoulders, arms, hands due to the old injuries all came back. He used our products, during the first week, the pain is most severe. Since I know it was a sign of his body trying to adjust, I had him continue to use the product. After a week, all pains were gone. After 4 months, his blood pressure even dropped to normal level and he was off from high blood pressure medicine. He even started to grow new hair after been bold for more than 15 years.

stemich

Dermatitis Improved

Joyce

I had Dermatitis for so long. I had rashes and itches all over my body. My face was round, puffed and red before. I have been taking all kinds of vitamins and herbs for many years. One day, my friend came to my house and see my whole cabinet are filled with bottles after bottles, she asked me, “do you feel taking all these actually helped you?” I told her I didn’t know if they helped or not, but I just wanted to feel better that I was trying to fix the problem. She said, “why don’t you try something else that really simple?” I trusted her and tried. Today, after 3 years, my condition has improved a lot. My rashes and itches are all gone and my face looks normal now. I am fortunate to hear about this product and be able to use it. Now not only have I regained my health, but also I have made a lot of money by helping others regain their healthy quality life.

stemich

Asthma symptom Improved

Sean

"I'm 16 years old right now. I had asthma since age 3. I have been taking steroid my entire life to control the symptom. At the age of 13, I grew out of asthma, but got eczema at the same time. It was a very severe eczema. I had to use very strong steroid every 3 months for 100 mg to control it. One day, just before making an appointment to the steroid treatment, I got a neck warmer to sleep with. The next morning, the old skin on my neck was falling off, and the new skin came out. Additionally, I was playing lacrosse at school. When I wore the gears, I would get all sweaty and always develop sweat rash. I started wearing the negative ion tank tops, and I was able to control the rash. For the whole season I hadn't been taking any steroid, and my symptom got much better."

stemich

Muscle numbness improved

"I developed Bell's palsy on December 12, 2008. When that happened, the entire left side of my face dropped lower because of the muscle numbness. The numbness prevented me from closing my left eye. Pain developed afterward in my left ear. I couldn't sleep, nor rest. Because of the muscle numbness, my eyes couldn't focus and I couldn't drive. Then in April, I started using the negative ion clothing, starting with the scarf. I have sensitive skin. Normally anything that's not cotton or silk will cause my skin to irritate, but this product didn't cause any reaction from my skin. I wore them 24 hours a day, and miraculously the pain was reduced. After a couple months, I bought the full set of negative ion clothing. Soon after, I was able to wear contact again. My pain was all gone. I had even more energy than before. Before, I used to hibernate a lot of time, especially during seasonal changes. When my friends couldn't reach me for a few days, they would all know that I was sleeping at home. Now I'm active, with a lot of energy. My friends are all surprised. I also had allergy before. When it came, it hit from head to toe and I couldn't sleep, so I was taking antihistamine. But now with the negative ion clothing, I'm completely medicine-free."