Nestle FM Fans

yan2

Any mummies give Nespray Active-pro 3+ to your toddlers??

My girl taking Nan1 till Nan3, she has no problem with it. Need to change FM coz Nan3 up to 3 years old. Is considering Nestle Nespray, Dumex Dugro 3 or Dumex Step 4.

cutez

dear yan
I think you can trust your own instinct. Milk powder is very subjective to the individual's tastebuds. My boy luv milk from Nestle series even though now he's already 9 yo. ( shows that nestle hav been a long generation brand).

anyway- you can alway drink and taste the effect together with your kid to form your own opinion...and become a milk expert.
you little gal look lovely. please also share how often you space the milk feed /amt per feed as my gal is 1 year old now and sometimes we give her 150 ml and she feels hungry -(at 3 hr interval)
I wonder if i should increase to 180ml but usually i give some porridge in between say lunch time so i worry i overfeed so, i give her a bit of milk say
7 am milk 10am porridge, 12.30 milk 3.00pm porridge 5pm milk at 7pm onwards sometimes she reject porridge ... 9pm milk .. in which she wakes up middle of nite hungry. Do share your feedin schedule ! Thanks in advance.
Can always email me direct at montemath@ymail.com

yan2

dear yan
I think you can trust your own instinct. Milk powder is very subjective to the individual's tastebuds. My boy luv milk from Nestle series even though now he's already 9 yo. ( shows that nestle hav been a long generation brand).

anyway- you can alway drink and taste the effect together with your kid to form your own opinion...and become a milk expert.
you little gal look lovely. please also share how often you space the milk feed /amt per feed as my gal is 1 year old now and sometimes we give her 150 ml and she feels hungry -(at 3 hr interval)
I wonder if i should increase to 180ml but usually i give some porridge in between say lunch time so i worry i overfeed so, i give her a bit of milk say
7 am milk 10am porridge, 12.30 milk 3.00pm porridge 5pm milk at 7pm onwards sometimes she reject porridge ... 9pm milk .. in which she wakes up middle of nite hungry. Do share your feedin schedule ! Thanks in advance.
Can always email me direct at montemath@ymail.com
Nestle is an old old brand, my confinement lady's son took NAN when he was baby. His son is 30+ yr old now.

Will email you my gal's feeding schedule.