NEW Fibrelux Mattress for Baby Cot (Pre-order)

MummyBabyJ

Hi Mummies,

I will be able to get at least 20% off SG retail price if there is a min of 3 orders. I will be getting 1 for myself, so I can take 2 more orders.
Thread will close when target order number is reached.

For those unfamiliar with Fibrelux mattress, it is made of natural coconut fibres and gives good ventilation to prevent suffocation. It is orthopaedically designed, and provides firm and comfortable support for the baby. It also has Anti-Microbial Spectrum for added protection against problem germs. Made of materials that do not retain fluid, it is easy to wash and dry.

The mattress comes in the following sizes.
24" x 47" x 3"
27" x 47" x 3"
27" x 52" x 3"

If you are interested, PM me your mobile no. and the size of the mattress. I will reply with the pricing.
Booking is only confirmed when a deposit of 50% is received.

Collection will be in the east by end Jan 2013. Delivery can also be arranged at a nominal fee.

Enquries are welcome! :)

Disclaimer: I am not a distributor for Fibrelux. Just sharing this offer because I want to get a better bargain.

MummyBabyJ

Fibrelux Mattress sample as seen in Takashimaya.

Fibrelux Mattress.jpgCross Section of Fibrelux.jpg

I should be able to get it at a price cheaper if there are more orders. If you are interested, PM me your mobile no. and the size of the mattress for more details.

Last edited:

l0r3tTa

Hi,

I am not too sure of this product.

when you say "Made of materials that do not retain fluid, it is easy to wash and dry." Does it mean that if baby's urine leak onto the mattress, it will not be absorbed into the mattress? and I can wash the mattress as a whole.

How much will it cost?

Thanks

MummyBabyJ

Hi l0r3tTa,

The short answer to your question is yes.

A friend of mine is currently using this mattress for her baby. There was once her baby urinated onto the mattress, and the mattress is porous enough for the urine to flow out from the other side. She then ran water through the whole mattress to wash it. According to her, the mattress dried up pretty fast.

This may also explain why the mattress is more ventilating.

For the cost, I have provided three sizes earlier. May i know what size are you looking for?
If it is not one of the three, you can provide the dimension and I will check for you.

If you have further queries, kindly PM me your contact number and I will get back to you.
Thanks!

MummyBabyJ

Hi Mummies,

I will be making my purchase of the mattress next week. If you would like to ride on the discount, please confirm latest by 16 Jan 2013 (Wed). PM me with your contact number and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks.