New here

mommyone

Hello all Mommies,

Am also new here. I have just found out that am pregnant n' really have no idea which, where n' how to choose gyne to consult for detail info. pls give me some suggestions if you have any.

Thanks
Mommyone

sarah jason

Hello all Mommies,

Am also new here. I have just found out that am pregnant n' really have no idea which, where n' how to choose gyne to consult for detail info. pls give me some suggestions if you have any.

Thanks
Mommyone
Welcome all new mommies and babies...

You could try Mt A. gotta few gd gynaes there..

kinberuri

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would say hello this is my 1st time to post anything on here. Just a little about myself my name is Jayne I am British and have been living in Singapore for 4 years although I have been working all over Asia for the last 9 years. I am 38 years old and am expecting my 1st baby in July 2010. Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully picking up some good tips since I am a 1st timer at all this.....:Dancing_wub:
Hi Hi,

COngrats babe. And Welcome!

yann

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: congtras to you.ennjoy it..

:Dancing_wub:IM very very happy todae was my 6 session for my pst-natal massage.just to share im loosing weight 5 kilo.:wong29:my tummy flatten so fast.he he mummy must enjoy confinement time.

cocolim

Hi all

i new here..now i am 15weeks preggy..hahhah .... so hope that can share any useful information with the all the moms here.. duo duo zhi jiao....cheers:Dancing_wub:

DanikasMom

congratulations to us!

im 36 yrs old, with diabetes and expecting my 3rd sometime end june or first week of july. pregnancy came as a surprise as my second is only 1yr and 1 month old and my eldest is 2 yrs and a half. but something different, baby is a boy this time. gender doesn't really matter as i love my daughters :)

Hi Jayne, I am a mummy of 2 little princess ( Age 2.5 yrs old and 3 months old) and Im also new in this forum. Now trying to study how to use the forum to make friend and get all information.:001_302: