New mom and loving it :)

reika12

Hi im 27, how about you ? My baby is a girl and she was very cute =D Having a hard time in being a new mum ?

elsieyl

Congratulations to all new mummies and cute little ones. Babies are very precious gems and I am sure all mummies would like their children to grow up healthy. Once they are healthy they will learn faster. Be prepared to get ready a diffuser and some therapeutic essential oils for natural healing before haze come to attack us and especially the little babies. Last year demand for diffusers exceed supply. You can get more details from website Essential Oil Sg - Therapeutic Essential Oils Singapore, Effective Remedies for Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Hair Loss, Eczema, Flu, Fever, UTI, HFMD, Sinus, Weight Loss

HellooBaby

Babies grow up very fast! Enjoy this stage of motherhood! I personally feel children are the cutest at infancy and toddler age. After that, it's a lot of negotiation, compromising, laughters and tears! Cheers Mothers, we are the noble person in this world to your children and family! A lot of sacrifices but a lot of wonderful moments as well :)